We have to beat Florida or Butch is on the hot seat

We are clearly an improved team.

We clearly have a lot of young talent.

Jancek has answered all questions. Gurley will win the Heisman, and I expected him to get loose on one play.

We have to beat Florida or Bajakian will have Butch on the hot seat. It sucks, but that is the truth.

I have no idea what to do. Bajakian = Butch. It's his offense, but Bajakian wishes he was as good as Randy Sanders. Some of the most bonehead play calls I've ever seen in crunch situations in the last two weeks.

Let's be honest: Hurd and Worley are making this offense look a LOT better than it is. Bajakian sucks.
GTFO op

Butch will not be on the hot seat, but I agree that there have been many questionable calls in the past 2 games. Several that the announcers also have questioned.

VN tradition, give credit to commentators only when it strengthens our argument. They're idiots the rest of the time. Play calling is genius when it works. Moronic when it doesn't. That's cause hindsight's 20/20

I try not to use the term negavol, and I won't here either. Some of these threads are just ridiculous, period.

Reactions: 1 person
bUTch please he will get 3 years and by then we will have elite players all over.

We are clearly an improved team.

We clearly have a lot of young talent.

Jancek has answered all questions. Gurley will win the Heisman, and I expected him to get loose on one play.

We have to beat Florida or Bajakian will have Butch on the hot seat. It sucks, but that is the truth.

I have no idea what to do. Bajakian = Butch. It's his offense, but Bajakian wishes he was as good as Randy Sanders. Some of the most bonehead play calls I've ever seen in crunch situations in the last two weeks.

Let's be honest: Hurd and Worley are making this offense look a LOT better than it is. Bajakian sucks.
Maybe we put YOU on the Hot Seat as UT fan. In case u forgotten we were 17-1/2 point underdogs and nearly won the Game in a hostile environment with tons of Freshmen starters. We had a couple turnovers that cost us the game. We will get those corrected and move on.......

Reactions: 2 people
Butch will not be on the hot seat, but I agree that there have been many questionable calls in the past 2 games. Several that the announcers also have questioned.

You mean the same announcers that called Hurd "Knowshon" in the 1st half?

Yea, forgive me if I think those guys are dumbasses

OP....stop :lolabove::lolabove:...just stop :lolabove::lolabove:

We lost by 3...THREE at Georgia!!! I HATE moral victories, but you are calling for a guy's head (2nd year coaching at UT) who lost to the #12 ranked team, which happens to have one of the top 3 players in the nation on their team who ALSO ran for a career high of yards on us...and we still lost by THREE!!!

Keep your pants on. Butch has us rolling in the right direction. We are going to beat Florida.

Last edited:
We put up 32 points today. 410 yards total offense. Our qb got injured, and we had miscommunication In our own endzone. This against a very solid defense who has a very good front seven In which our freshman ran for over 100 yards. They played at Georgia with mostly freshman. This team is solid. No one will be on any hot seat unless they only win 5 games. And if that's all the games we win, butch won't be the one on the hot seat. This is a great coach.

Reactions: 7 people
The coach that coordinated 32 points on his side of the ball is on a hotter seat than the one that gave up 200 yards to a running back and 35 points? Is this reality?

Factor in the if onlys and this game is a different score, but that's football. We caught bad breaks and lost by three. On to the next week. It's Florida week. Gator meat.

We put up 32 points today. 410 yards total offense. Our qb got injured, and we had miscommunication In our own endzone. This against a very solid defense who has a very good front seven In which our freshman ran for over 100 yards. They played at Georgia with mostly freshman. This team is solid. No one will be on any hot seat unless they only win 5 games. And if that's all the games we win, butch won't be the one on the hot seat. This is a great coach.

this x10000000000

I've had a few and still realize that the program is moving in the positive direction, and talk about Butch Jones being on the hot seat is pure foolishness. I'm old enough to remember the recruiting classes of 93 and 94 and realizing the were the foundation of a team that could compete for championships. Short a Peyton Manning, our recruiting classes are in that same range now. Couple that with the fact that our teams look disciplined and well coached, you'd be a fool to think this program isn't heading in the right direction.

You can't spell Butch without "Tuttle, Biyotch!"

Butch is doing it right, but what do we do with Bajakian?

Maybe we put YOU on the Hot Seat as UT fan. In case u forgotten we were 17-1/2 point underdogs and nearly won the Game in a hostile environment with tons of Freshmen starters. We had a couple turnovers that cost us the game. We will get those corrected and move on.......

I was here in the darkest days of Bill Battle. I was here during the darkest days of Johnny's lukewarm years.

I survived Stooley. You can't put me on the hot seat.

Look, most of the VN fanbase has whiffed on hyperbole, but the fact remains, if we had ELITE coaching (especially on offense) we win this game going away.

What do we do? Bajakian is not good enough! I love Butch, but Bajakian is not good enough!

While I do nto agree that Jones is on the hot seat, Bajakian needs to learn how to call a better game. He gave Georgia their 1st touchdown with the run to the right on 1st for a 5 yard loss and then a 5 step drop back for a sack. He was driving me insane.

The coach that coordinated 32 points on his side of the ball is on a hotter seat than the one that gave up 200 yards to a running back and 35 points? Is this reality?

There is a correlation

Defense gave the offense turnovers and twice we went 3 and out. Offense can help the D by burning clock, scoring points, and limiting its mistakes

If not, then the D spends too much time on the field and more likely to tire and give up points

VN Store

Back