What Other Message Boards Are Saying: Georgia Bulldogs Edition

Yeah, Hurd is ahead of where Gurley was as a freshman....for what it's worth. Not dissing Gurley, he just didn't come in and change the world right away. He developed nicely.

Umm, Gurley ran almost 1,400 yards as a freshman. Nothing against Hurd as I think he will be a star, but I'm not seeing that kind of season out of him.

Yet, soon, boom and all that.

Reactions: 1 person
All those Georgia folks thought they'd beat USCjr a couple of weeks ago on those same sites. Gurley's a beast, but I like our chances of slowing him down with AJ and JRM.

Give Hurd a fullback and run out of the I formation and he'd look like the Bama running backs.. This running scheme we use sucks balls and that's ll i got to say about that..

Reactions: 13 people
'98...........still holdin' on to that one. Bet some of you would trade that rusted ring for a winning season about now.

If you want to talk rusted rings, UGA's last national championship was back in 1980. Your players' parents can't even remember back that long. UT's teams haven't been world beaters the last decade, but neither have UGA's. Which is why the games are usually close.

I don't think throttled is the right word to use there, but okay.

Let this sink in. Vandy loses 37-7 to Temple, a complete dumpster fire of a team that went like 2-10 last year.

South Carolina out-coaches you and wins.

South Carolina very nearly loses to Vandy.

If UGA had beaten the piss out of every team they've faced in the last 10 games, then and only then would you be cut any slack for coming onto a rival team's fan forum and talking sh*t. But GA hasn't.

I can't wait to see the meltdown that will ensue once Richt is canned. At least he got you guys a BCS Championship ring with class after class of elite talent.

..........oh wait........

CBJ = .620, CMR = .736. Who's more likely to fire their HC first?

CBJ = .620, CMR = .736. Who's more likely to fire their HC first?

Phil Fulmer- .658; two SEC Champs and a national title within 6 years.

Mark Richt- .736; two SEC champs in 13 years.

Okay, underachiever.

We can win some games but by golly we don't have sh*t to show for it! -UGA

Reactions: 9 people
Give Hurd a fullback and run out of the I formation and he'd look like the Bama running backs.. This running scheme we use sucks balls and that's ll i got to say about that..

Absolutely......oh wait, look at our rushing yardage and YPC from last season. And that was without a dynamic RB.

I just keep remembering Hurd getting to the outside and heading down the sideline and an OKlahoma D-back caught up to him like he was standing still. Just saying.

. . . . after 50 yards. I swear, some people shouldn't be allowed to watch the sport.

Reactions: 8 people
Yea, we're all disappointed that he hasn't totally turned things around. I mean, dude's had 3 whole games. He'd better step it up like Jancek and Martinez or he's on the hot seat for sho.:crazy:

Pruitt will definitely help, but rarely have I seen a fanbase more disappointed than after the UGA/SC game when it became apparent that the Georgia defense was still a project.

'98...........still holdin' on to that one. Bet some of you would trade that rusted ring for a winning season about now.

If it's rusty from 98, then what amount of oxidation does one from 80 accrue? Were you even alive the last time Georgia mattered?

Reactions: 4 people
You can still make a point without conveniently leaving out the other 10 years.......

My point was that Fulmer did more in half the time than Richt has.

The "winning season" argument is stale now and doesn't sting like it used to. It's all any of our naysayers can say anymore though. We had a terrible AD who made some extremely poor hiring choices. Whoopty-doo. We have a real coach now who knows what he's doing.

I would bet my house that Butch Jones will win a national title before Mark Richt will.

Reactions: 3 people
Is it just me or does anyone else always look at Georgia and go Meh. They are like the girl in class that you can't tell if she is hot or not. With the right light she isn't too bad but all to often you see her in the wrong light and quickly dismiss her.

Anywho..Crompton torched them a few years back so I can't see why Worley shouldn't be able to do well this weekend.

Yeah they are like the girl who wars those terrible high over your belly button shorts, she's hot in normal cloths but she refuses to wear them.

Attachments

• 10487182_10204473612818401_8855523633180283554_n.jpg
    10487182_10204473612818401_8855523633180283554_n.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back