What Other Message Boards Are Saying: Georgia Bulldogs Edition

My brother in law is a UGA fan and he and the rest of the dawg fans I know have either been blaming the past defenses or the fact the new one had a steep learning curve for the past 5 or more years. Meanwhile you guys keep recruiting "Dream Teams" and doing squat with them. Don't get me wrong most UT fans would have traded records with UGA in basically all of those seasons but to have all the talent you have had you guys should be seeing crosseyed by now.

DD just told all the dog fans to kiss yanks 98 BCS championship ring that was won buy the vols .. oh my.. poor dogs

Yep was going to say the same thing.. good to know that that willie and jancek are coaching for the vols.. Hutson should have a monster game.

Jancek is showing what coaching under a standup nonreactionary leader will reap for you. :aggressive: Bunch of fans and posters on here calling for his head and now?...the results show...assistants not named Bobo are afraid Richt will pull the CYA if things get difficult...and their fear is justified ...Butch trusts his coaches... And that is justified. :yahoo:

Reactions: 3 people
I've seen a lot of bonehead decisions made by head coaches the last few weeks. Richt is one of the best at making dumb decisions. I hope they keep trying to throw on first down and the boo'ing upsets the GA players.

Yea, we're all disappointed that he hasn't totally turned things around. I mean, dude's had 3 whole games. He'd better step it up like Jancek and Martinez or he's on the hot seat for sho.:crazy:

Hurd has only had 3 games also.. Bust for sure.

Yep was going to say the same thing.. good to know that that willie and jancek are coaching for the vols.. Hutson should have a monster game.
The country thought pruitt was a great hire but then Spurrier taught him humility. More Georgia is just Georgia, a team loaded with talent and underachieving at every turn.

I've seen a lot of bonehead decisions made by head coaches the last few weeks. Richt is one of the best at making dumb decisions. I hope they keep trying to throw on first down and the boo'ing upsets the GA players.

Richt doesn't call the plays.

UGA fans get a little bit of a bad rap imo. They're a typical SEC fan base, nothing more, nothing less. UF, Bama, Auburn, and LSU are the worst.

Reactions: 4 people
He hasn't really been amazing at making his own yards though. Thats what 5* running backs do. Even as Freshman. But its still way too early to tell..

I just keep remembering Hurd getting to the outside and heading down the sideline and an OKlahoma D-back caught up to him like he was standing still. Just saying.

Reactions: 1 person
Interesting comment about us ruining their season with injuries. My recollection is that they had 4 players injured, and 2 of those went down without being touched by a Tennessee player. Guess they think our field reached up and grabbed them, or something.

It was the cadavers under the stadium imo.

I just keep remembering Hurd getting to the outside and heading down the sideline and an OKlahoma D-back caught up to him like he was standing still. Just saying.

You seriously don't understand angles and how they work on a field as it pertains to tackling. Plus, F.Y.I., there are people in major college football and do I dare suggest it at Oklahoma that probably run the same or close 40 time that Hurd does. Just saying

You seriously don't understand angles and how they work on a field as it pertains to tackling. Plus, F.Y.I., there are people in major college football and do I dare suggest it at Oklahoma that probably run the same or close 40 time that Hurd does. Just saying

Also Hurd is just a freshman. It's probably safe to say playing in Tennessee, he never had to tap into that extra gear and probably hasn't unlocked it yet. The restricter plate is still on. It'll take some developing for him to find that extra gear.

Also Hurd is just a freshman. It's probably safe to say playing in Tennessee, he never had to tap into that extra gear and probably hasn't unlocked it yet. The restricter plate is still on. It'll take some developing for him to find that extra gear.

he didn't play his senior year,did he ? due to injury ?

[QUOTE=chatt-townVOL;10589414]So you disagree with my premise? As in you think hiring Pruitt has helped?

And yeah he, your DC, has had 3 whole games..... but it's not like he just got to campus, we're not exactly talking about a true freshman QB here. I would expect a coach to have covered some serious ground between last spring and now, instead your secondary actually looks worse than last year.[/QUOTE]

I know TN is not a football state, but try and keep up. Clemson had 15 yds of offense vs us in the 2nd half. Maybe thinking coaches are gods who can turn programs around in the blink of an eye is what got UT in the position it's in. Why did you get throttled by OK? CBJ has been there for well over a year! SMH

I know TN is not a football state, but try and keep up. Clemson had 15 yds of offense vs us in the 2nd half. Maybe thinking coaches are gods who can turn programs around in the blink of an eye is what got UT in the position it's in. Why did you get throttled by OK? CBJ has been there for well over a year! SMH

I don't think throttled is the right word to use there, but okay.

Let this sink in. Vandy loses 37-7 to Temple, a complete dumpster fire of a team that went like 2-10 last year.

South Carolina out-coaches you and wins.

South Carolina very nearly loses to Vandy.

If UGA had beaten the piss out of every team they've faced in the last 10 games, then and only then would you be cut any slack for coming onto a rival team's fan forum and talking sh*t. But GA hasn't.

I can't wait to see the meltdown that will ensue once Richt is canned. At least he got you guys a BCS Championship ring with class after class of elite talent.

..........oh wait........

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Calling Hurd a bust = pure fear.

Yeah, Hurd is ahead of where Gurley was as a freshman....for what it's worth. Not dissing Gurley, he just didn't come in and change the world right away. He developed nicely.

VN Store

Back