Who's with me on this ?

To declaw a tiger, you must first subdue the tiger.
A net is less effective than a tranquilizer dart,
But a Barnes Buster bullet will get you a floor rug.
iu

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Honestly, from what I've seen from the offense so far, I'd be pretty shocked.

MZou will not be an easy game like some of you seem to think. We are not more talented than they are, probably even but with injuries maybe less than for Sat. I hope Heuple comes up with a terrific O plan and the team can execute it and we outscore them but it will be a battle to the end. Of course if Milton starts then all bets are off.

Perhaps I'm a hopeless negavol or severely afflicted with BVS, but I'll have to see it before I believe it. There are glimmers of hope thus far but not enough for me to feel confident of a road SEC win, much less a beat-down.

Perhaps I'm a hopeless negavol or severely afflicted with BVS, but I'll have to see it before I believe it. There are glimmers of hope thus far but not enough for me to feel confident of a road SEC win, much less a beat-down.

I am with you on this. I hate that I sound like a negvol sometimes but I have no expectations for any game TN plays right now. Hope that changes over time.

It seems like most people I’ve heard from or talked to expect us to. Shouldn’t shock anyone.
I think we win but no way do I think “obliterate” them. And if anyone thinks we obliterate them, they need to have their head checked.

Having Hooker and Mays healthy is crucial to this offense. The offense is so fragile that if one of those two is out, there is a significant drop off. The need for quality oline depth cannot be overstated.

We are going to shock the world & obliterate the Missouri Tighas !!!!! Just a gut feeling the UT players have had enough & are going to score & score on them. Total domination!!!

You with me ?

Not with you, wish I could be. However I expect we will win. Very close game. I expect mistakes and penalties will spell the difference. Neither are strong points for the way we have played/shown so far.

Maybe we are going to shock the world and complete a pass for longer than 30 yards ???!!!

The Vols completion percentage of passes longer than 30 yds this season is less than 10%...which wouldn't be that bad but over 40% of our pass attempts are in that range as well.

FWIW - you can place a prop bet on that at most sites and get a handsome payout if you hit.

Reactions: VOLINVONORE
I think people underestimate the affect of missing that FG right before half had on our locker room at halftime. We came out extremely flat in the third quarter, and like well-coached teams do, Florida took complete advantage of it.

I thank the crack in our confidence came earlier on the overthrow or missed catch that in all likelihood would have been a TD. I sensed the past "here we go again" mind set that the miss FG just helped along.

Definitely not with you on that. I would love for it to happen but if you look at both teams, both schedules, both margins of victory and losses against quality and non quality opponents, we are about dead even with Missouri.
If that's the case then you add that they have a 2nd year QB who's started a lot of their last games. They likely have better chemistry in their passing game. UT needs to play ball control if possible and try and keep their QB on their sideline,imo.

We are going to shock the world & obliterate the Missouri Tighas !!!!! Just a gut feeling the UT players have had enough & are going to score & score on them. Total domination!!!

You with me ?

The spread is 3 - so not sure that qualifies as " shock the world. " Did you have a separate post about us shocking the world against Florida ?

You with me ?
Sorry Mose, but I shot my wad last week and said we were gonna shock the world and pull out a W in Gainesville. I got nothing this week.🤷‍♂️
GBO!!

VN Store

Back