Why did the cops ask Vol fan to sit down last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go ahead junior, try and outrun a radio, and once one of those fat cops puts you down you'll soon realize they are pretty good at what they do

Hahaha. Hilarious man. You may be scared of cops, not me buddy. I can more than handle my own. And what's with the 'junior'?

So much name calling and judging just because I disagree with some of you. Maybe you are the ones that need to grow up.

Reactions: 5 people
Hahaha. Hilarious man. You may be scared of cops, not me buddy. I can more than handle my own. And what's with the 'junior'?

So much name calling and judging just because I disagree with some of you. Maybe you are the ones that need to grow up.

You must be an ass kicker

I stand the entire time every game almost. I do not advocate standing if people are sitting behind you and you will be in their way. I'm just lucky enough to sit at the top of my section.

I get excited, and I stand a lot of the time. But I'd never stand up for the hell of it if I was blocking somebody's view behind me.

The people that kill me are the ones that stand up and scream when we're on offense. Every fan base has their idiots I guess.

Reactions: 3 people
Excitement seeing as how I can only make it to about 1 game a year and I scream pretty loud was horse by halftime. I would hate to be setting down screaming in others ears... now that would be rude don't ya think

Reactions: 1 person
He could do whatever he likes. But good luck to the prosecutor who tries to convince the judge that the officer was giving you a lawful order.

People don't seem to understand they have rights. Standing us a right and not illegal. Some of you wish we lived in a freakin police state.

It's a sad commentary on the general decline of common consideration for other people that what used to be acting like you have some sense now seems to require police presence.

That was interesting a few posts above about how stadium staff have authority over the police. Nevertheless, standing the whole damn game, essentially giving the finger to people behind you that have to look at your butt instead of at the field, is a sign of juvenile, self-centered, generally boorish behavior. I swear that some people act as if they were brought up in a barn.

If you want to stand for an extended length of time, mosey on up to the top of your section and join the other standers. It's not like you're using your seat for anything anyway. I've done this. They're nice folks up there.

Reactions: 6 people
Is being a jerk illegal? You're at a college football game. There's a chance MANY people will be standing. Probably for most of the game. Get over it or stand up.

There's some of us with knee or back problems that don't have the luxury of being able to stand for 3 hours.

You sure put cops on a pedastool. They're not the only ones who train. Let's put it that way.

I never said anything about the cops being Herculean. They do tend to carry tazers, pepper spray and etc. though......and a lot carry a spare tire around their waist

I get excited, and I stand a lot of the time. But I'd never stand up for the hell of it if I was blocking somebody's view behind me.

The people that kill me are the ones that stand up and scream when we're on offense. Every fan base has their idiots I guess.

I agree on both counts, if you are a Tennessee Volunteer and you are yelling while we are on offense, you are misinformed.

Its obvious that every individual has the right to stand if they so choose. But if you do, and are impeding others vision, and they have politely asked you to stop, and you continue to stand, then yes, you are a huge jerk.

Reactions: 6 people
Hello. I was sitting in section K last night and a Vol fan about four rows in front of me was standing up and cheering for the Vols. The guy behind him politely asks him if he would sit down. He then says I am a VFL and cheering for my team. The fan then gets the cops to ask that man to sit down and he pleads his case to the cops saying he is cheering for his team. I had no problem with this man standing and cheering for the Vols. So why did the cops ask him to sit down? Didn't that man have the liberty of standing up and cheering for Tennessee? Thank you for your time.

If he throws out the VFL card, how can he be asked to sit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back