Wishful Thinking... One player

I would love to say lockdown corner (Dale Carter) and a left tackle (Antone Davis).
But give me Peyton and Reggie.

Saw this question on our WV board and would like to know who you all would choose on your team? The question was if you could bring back one offensive and defensive player from Tenn teams of the past who would you chose? For instance, for WV I would choose a lock down corner like Pac Man Jones and Steve Slaton at running back to secure the running game.

Thoughts on who you would choose from Tenn?

Offense - Cordarrelle Patterson (Elusivness)
Defense - Inky and Eric Berry

Reactions: ptclaus98
Saw this question on our WV board and would like to know who you all would choose on your team? The question was if you could bring back one offensive and defensive player from Tenn teams of the past who would you chose? For instance, for WV I would choose a lock down corner like Pac Man Jones and Steve Slaton at running back to secure the running game.

Thoughts on who you would choose from Tenn?

this excludes too many potential players. It should list players at each position. So my first stab at it is as follows:

Offense
QB= Peyton Manning
RB=Jamal Lewis
RB=Curt Watson
TE=Ken Delong
WR=Alvin Harper
WR=Peerless Price
Line=Chad Clifton
Line=Tom Myslyinski
Line=Antone Davis
Line=Harry Galbreath
Line=Trey Smith

Defense
Line=Reggie White
Line=Billy Ratliffe
Line=John Henderson
LB=Al Wilson
LB=Jack Reynolds
LB=Steve Kiner
LB=Paul Naumoff
DB=Bobby Majors
DB=Dale Carter
DB=Terry Fair
DB=Tim Priest

You gotta be trying to be special not to pick Peyton... top 5 best player at UT ever and largest position of impact and need on our current team. The second player is debatable, but I'm taking Eric Berry.

Great question. But hypotheticals don't win court cases, negotiations, or ball games.

You gotta be trying to be special not to pick Peyton... top 5 best player at UT ever and largest position of impact and need on our current team. The second player is debatable, but I'm taking Eric Berry.

Two reasons I did not pick Peyton:

1. No idea if our offensive line will give any QB time to throw

2. Seems Pruitt’s offense is going to be a big back punishing to DL and softening them up.

Those were why I picked a bruising RB.

Reactions: TN_Transplant

VN Store

Back