Migration nightmares for Canada??

Still stupid don’t care what the religion is . Do you think Jesus would agree to them defiling the temple by having himself nailed to a piece of wood or do you think he would be more inclined to say .. now Philippe , my dad gave you a brain so you wouldn’t do things like this to yourself .

Christians in Spain:

Christians in Spain:

Extreme? Maybe. Difference is that these men are inflicting pain upon themselves for a faith they believe in. On the other side of that coin, you have extremists that believe anyone non-compliant with their faith and beliefs are infidels, who should be exterminated at any and all costs.

Extreme? Maybe. Difference is that these men are inflicting pain upon themselves for a faith they believe in. On the other side of that coin, you have extremists that believe anyone non-compliant with their faith and beliefs are infidels, who should be exterminated at any and all costs.
I didn't see anyone exterminating non-believers in either video posted.

Reactions: Mick and MercyPercy
I didn't see anyone exterminating non-believers in either video posted.
Well not far off the video you are referring to there's a tweet with multiple heads impaled on a fence that didn't agree with their same thoughts but I'm not posting it here.
And if you think those men (no women or kids) in the original tweet are just out in the street to "dance" you're full of sh!t.

Well not far off the video you are referring to there's a tweet with multiple heads impaled on a fence that didn't agree with their same thoughts but I'm not posting it here.
And if you think those men (no women or kids) in the original tweet are just out in the street to "dance" you're full of sh!t.
They impaled multiple heads on stakes during that video from Canada? I must have missed that part.
It sounds to me like you want to limit religious freedoms for people in a country based on something that happens overseas? Interesting.
No, they weren't out in the street to dance. They were performing one of the thousands of ridiculous religious rites present throughout the world.

I didn't say those in the first video were extremists.
I know, I was just trying to make a point. Muslims in Canada aren't a threat to anything, same as in the US. There is a robust judicial system that will currently not allow it. We are lucky that we have laws and a court that will protect against all religious terrorism and murder, for now.
Now, the theocratic, terrorist Islam that is practiced in some parts of the world is a totally different matter. Let's just say I don't have much sympathy for those followers when they catch one in the head and two in the chest.

I know, I was just trying to make a point. Muslims in Canada aren't a threat to anything, same as in the US. There is a robust judicial system that will currently not allow it. We are lucky that we have laws and a court that will protect against all religious terrorism and murder, for now.
Now, the theocratic, terrorist Islam that is practiced in some parts of the world is a totally different matter. Let's just say I don't have much sympathy for those followers when they catch one in the head and two in the chest.

There's no need to waste two additional rounds.

Orange_Vol1321 said:

They impaled multiple heads on stakes during that video from Canada?
No reading comprehension??
No, they weren't out in the street to dance. They were performing one of the thousands of ridiculous religious rites present throughout the world.
Righhtttt.

No reading comprehension??
Righhtttt.
By this logic, any Tweeted video by a Christian performing prayer should immediately be judged by the idiot Right wing domestic terrorist that replies that the Holocaust isn't real and we should murder some undocumented migrants. You are reaching with this, if you don't like Muslims and religious freedom just say so.
And yes, this is absurd. It is an absurd religious rite. There are thousands of them globally.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
I agree somewhat with what you have said, zep, and religious freedom is important. Very.

That said, there are already towns in michigan that are almost completely muslim and they try to slowly get sharia law implemented there. That can never happen, ever. Period.

The left wants to make muslims a protected class like black women, and tiptoe around them. They will use that against what we stand for if they can. Any muslim group, town, neighborhood, etc that in any way tries to change things about how they are governed or the law need to be swiftly dealt with in the way that Waco was unnecessarily dealt with...but in a manner that respects our constitution. What happened to those zealots in texas was downright criminal, and murder, and the feds and or locals should have been prosecuted for doing that to US citizens. Seems our govt is quick to stomp on any Christians that get out of line but they are scared to do the same to muslims. Thats crap.

I agree somewhat with what you have said, zep, and religious freedom is important. Very.

That said, there are already towns in michigan that are almost completely muslim and they try to slowly get sharia law implemented there. That can never happen, ever. Period.

The left wants to make muslims a protected class like black women, and tiptoe around them. They will use that against what we stand for if they can. Any muslim group, town, neighborhood, etc that in any way tries to change things about how they are governed or the law need to be swiftly dealt with in the way that Waco was unnecessarily dealt with...but in a manner that respects our constitution. What happened to those zealots in texas was downright criminal, and murder, and the feds and or locals should have been prosecuted for doing that to US citizens. Seems our govt is quick to stomp on any Christians that get out of line but they are scared to do the same to muslims. Thats crap.

Marcus, have you been to Dearborn, MI? Because I have, and you my friend are taking in and spreading misinformation.

That story is old, and has been debunked several times.

Where is this mass Muslim migration/overtaking of Michigan occurring? If this was happening would you not expect Lord Donny to tweet about it every moment of the day? There is is no Sharia Law being instituted anywhere in the US. It can't be instituted here, it is against our laws, for now.
Who is they? Who is this group that is going to overrun America with Islam? It doesn't exist. It will not exist in the future.
You do realize this is a majority Christian country? The list of privileges of a Christian faith is far too long to list. Using the nutjobs at Waco doesn't help your argument.
We've been systematically bombing the **** out of Muslims since 2001. I'm not sure what else it is you want the US to do?

Don't even try buddy. These towns you speak of don't exist, they didn't vote any in the House in the Midterms in Minnesota, and their currently not trying to get the constitution changed for headwear being banned.

Shhhhhhhh! Nothing to see here.

Reactions: 0nelilreb

VN Store

Back