Scramble for Africa 2.0

I held your same disdain for Gaddafi at one time. I bought into the lies Western media told about him, hook, line, and sinker. Before, during, and after the Obama era. Heaped on top of that, I disliked his flamboyance, and how he treated he female bodyguards. It was not until later, I saw 2-3 African accounts of what he actually tried to do for African nations that I started to wonder "What else?" Then I saw a few Western accounts as well, which as you said, wasn't the first time we screwed foreign leaders over. It even mentioned Hồ Chí Minh who became a bitter enemy after how he was treated after serving France (?) militarily and seeking USA help to basically model his country's governance after America's right down to our Constitution. But trust me, the vilification of Gaddafi started long before Obama showed up. My understanding, was that he really didn't want to participate in attacking Libya. But the White pressures in Congress and the military, along with our Western White allies, won out. Being the sole Black man, he had to prove he was White enough to join in or ELSE. Kind of like Black cops on police forces, they have to prove they are BLUE rather than BLACK. Knowing what I know now, I kind of admire Gaddafi for what he tried to do.

Wait WTH? So you’re saying Obama didn’t have a choice but to help take down Gaddafi because of global systemic racism ? 😂

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Figure it out, kid, it's nothing new. Just look at what your holy and infallible GOP did when Collin Powell stood on his convictions.
This is why so many people think you are batsh*t crazy . You probably had everyone reading your post agreeing with you and nodding yes until you drove the bus off the cliff and tried to get us to believe that the only reason Obama participated was because he was black and to prove he was white enough . Not only that , you are saying the can do no wrong , beloved , first black POTUS was forced to do it by the likes of those racist countries like Germany , The UK , and Sweden . I guess that’s why he was awarded the Nobel , they knew he didn’t really mean to do it . 😂

Last edited:
This is why so many people think you are batsh*t crazy . You probably had everyone reading your post agreeing with you and nodding yes until you drove the bus off the cliff and tried to get us to believe that the only reason Obama participated was because he was black and to prove he was white enough . Not only that , you are saying the can do no wrong , beloved , first black POTUS was forced to do it by the likes of those racist countries like Germany , The UK , and Sweden . I guess that’s why he was awarded the Nobel , they knew he didn’t really mean to do it . 😂
Here's the odd thing, Obama's own administration people pushed him just as hard as external forces, in some ways harder:. You could even say the Bich was the ringleader.
The wild card in the debate over Libya, according to insiders, was Clinton herself. The relationship between the White House and the State Department had been tense since Obama appointed his onetime rival as America’s top diplomat. According to veteran officials at State, Clinton installed the most controlling – and paranoid – staff they had ever seen. “They do things like not release her schedule to us, like it’s top-secret, even though other secretaries of state had been doing it for years,” says one official. “For a while, it was like Spy vs. Spy,” says another. “Hillary would have her people, Obama had his, and they were keeping tabs on each other.” A State Department official rejects such characterizations as “extreme,” insisting that any feathers that Clinton’s team ruffled weren’t “intentional or malicious.” In March, however, an unnamed Clinton ally told The Daily that the Secretary of State was frustrated with “a president who can’t make up his mind,” referring to Obama as “a president who can’t decide if today is Tuesday or Wednesday.”

And yes, I have never denied that I'm crazy, sometimes like a fox, sometimes like a hatter, fully induced with hatter's shakes. But I'm an honest mad hatter.

Here's the odd thing, Obama's own administration people pushed him just as hard as external forces, in some ways harder:. You could even say the Bich was the ringleader.
The wild card in the debate over Libya, according to insiders, was Clinton herself. The relationship between the White House and the State Department had been tense since Obama appointed his onetime rival as America’s top diplomat. According to veteran officials at State, Clinton installed the most controlling – and paranoid – staff they had ever seen. “They do things like not release her schedule to us, like it’s top-secret, even though other secretaries of state had been doing it for years,” says one official. “For a while, it was like Spy vs. Spy,” says another. “Hillary would have her people, Obama had his, and they were keeping tabs on each other.” A State Department official rejects such characterizations as “extreme,” insisting that any feathers that Clinton’s team ruffled weren’t “intentional or malicious.” In March, however, an unnamed Clinton ally told The Daily that the Secretary of State was frustrated with “a president who can’t make up his mind,” referring to Obama as “a president who can’t decide if today is Tuesday or Wednesday.”

And yes, I have never denied that I'm crazy, sometimes like a fox, sometimes like a hatter, fully induced with hatter's shakes. But I'm an honest mad hatter.

The political aspect of it I will agree completely on . Every group and subgroup has their own agendas , inside and outside any administration. All presidents have to deal with this in a way they think is best at that time . But the he was pressured by the whites and he did it to prove himself because of skin color by a NATO led coalition.. yeah I can’t by into that one .

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
The political aspect of it I will agree completely on . Every group and subgroup has their own agendas , inside and outside any administration. All presidents have to deal with this in a way they think is best at that time . But the he was pressured by the whites and he did it to prove himself because of skin color by a NATO led coalition.. yeah I can’t by into that one .
OK, let's just agree the Bich was purple, not White. As for the rest, it was a European source I read some years back that outlined this Caucasian cause. France was the main country in this. But as with more and more things these days, it has apparently been removed on the Internet. Been seeing quite a few of that lately. Well, since three years ago at least. Example: Phil Robertson's advocating marrying 15yrs old girls video, was removed. But now is back, probably because once you post something, it never really disappears from the Internet, will return even if you scrub it off. But for a while it was gone. So no surprise the European source that backs up my Obama claim has currently vanished.

Like when he stood on his convictions in front of the UN?
No, those were Bush and his staff's convictions. He was a soldier following his orders. If you wanted to, which you don't, wanted to know, you'd read his stance against the lie of weapons of mass destruction, wanted no part of Desert Storm, did as he was ordered. Doesn't take much GOOGLing to find that info, but we both know you don't want to know, so....

No, those were Bush and his staff's convictions. He was a soldier following his orders. If you wanted to, which you don't, wanted to know, you'd read his stance against the lie of weapons of mass destruction, wanted no part of Desert Storm, did as he was ordered. Doesn't take much GOOGLing to find that info, but we both know you don't want to know, so....
So he knowingly lied to get the US to illegally invade and destroy a foreign country? Seems that's an order he could have lawfully declined yet chose not to. No Google necessary

I held your same disdain for Gaddafi at one time. I bought into the lies Western media told about him, hook, line, and sinker. Before, during, and after the Obama era. Heaped on top of that, I disliked his flamboyance, and how he treated he female bodyguards. It was not until later, I saw 2-3 African accounts of what he actually tried to do for African nations that I started to wonder "What else?" Then I saw a few Western accounts as well, which as you said, wasn't the first time we screwed foreign leaders over. It even mentioned Hồ Chí Minh who became a bitter enemy after how he was treated after serving France (?) militarily and seeking USA help to basically model his country's governance after America's right down to our Constitution. But trust me, the vilification of Gaddafi started long before Obama showed up. My understanding, was that he really didn't want to participate in attacking Libya. But the White pressures in Congress and the military, along with our Western White allies, won out. Being the sole Black man, he had to prove he was White enough to join in or ELSE. Kind of like Black cops on police forces, they have to prove they are BLUE rather than BLACK. Knowing what I know now, I kind of admire Gaddafi for what he tried to do.
They definitely lied about him, but lets not act like he had a clean background.

Sharia law, banning of parties, banning of media, banning of workers rights, "people's courts" who only ever seemed to try enemies of Gaddafi. He ran several campaigns that targeted the more rural communities, kinda ironically given his history, and generally only empowered the people so that they could be given false choices in their new found "democratic" process. He didn't count the votes, but he did determine what was on the ballet.

the nationalization of their oil, and the start of a non-western backed currency had actually started under the previous regime when Gaddafi ousted them; which is why it appeared he to be such a threat. He was killed for extremely political reason, but he wasn't someone to really stand up and praise.

some of his best works never get mentioned even by his apologists, trying to work out all the underground water problems was probably the best thing he did.

So he knowingly lied to get the US to illegally invade and destroy a foreign country? Seems that's an order he could have lawfully declined yet chose not to. No Google necessary
The President and his VP, Dick Cheney, both Republicans, push the only Black guy on the staff to lie to the UN. Either that or they can ruin your career. You don't even have to be Black for such filth to happen, but there it was. And you know it. You just want to exhibit your azz holery. Unfortunately, Ortho doesn't manufacture a product called Azz Hole Begon.

They definitely lied about him, but lets not act like he had a clean background.

Sharia law, banning of parties, banning of media, banning of workers rights, "people's courts" who only ever seemed to try enemies of Gaddafi. He ran several campaigns that targeted the more rural communities, kinda ironically given his history, and generally only empowered the people so that they could be given false choices in their new found "democratic" process. He didn't count the votes, but he did determine what was on the ballet.

the nationalization of their oil, and the start of a non-western backed currency had actually started under the previous regime when Gaddafi ousted them; which is why it appeared he to be such a threat. He was killed for extremely political reason, but he wasn't someone to really stand up and praise.

some of his best works never get mentioned even by his apologists, trying to work out all the underground water problems was probably the best thing he did.
Act like he had a clean background???? WTF are you even talking about ? Who said that? Probably your imagination, covert desire.

Sharia Law? It's their country, government, religion etc. We should have stayed the heil out of their business. The USA pretty much does the same thing. We just have a fancier name for it. But I'd call it Elitism and Lobbyists States of America. Our government is less elected than it is bought.

The other stuff, it's your word alone. But it doesn't matter, neither of us will change our perception of the guy. I, for one, know that humans of whatever extraction are capable of great good when they make that selection, and great evil when they select that option. So when I speak of the good, I'm not denying the bad, cause humans gonna human.

Last edited:
Reactions: EasternVol
The President and his VP, Dick Cheney, both Republicans, push the only Black guy on the staff to lie to the UN. Either that or they can ruin your career. You don't even have to be Black for such filth to happen, but there it was. And you know it. You just want to exhibit your azz holery. Unfortunately, Ortho doesn't manufacture a product called Azz Hole Begon.
And that life long military man of such great conviction who surely understood what an unlawful order was went along with the plan that caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands and destroyed a country. But he had to because the man old white guys scared him? You have created a narrative and won't deviate because you want to blame the white guys and label the other parties a victim. It's the kind of narrative that holds us back

What was his job title when he did that?

He was no Dudley Do Right but then few tyrants are, even those who are / were our bestest buds until we have no further use for them. It's heresay but a couple of people from North Africa told me that as long as you didn't rock the boat, life in Libya under Ghaddafi was pretty good, especially for North Africa.
Obama and Hillary are like a lot of people, they got power and thought they're God. They did far more harm than good at home and abroad.

That dirty work was a matter of job description since he was SoS. It wasn't a matter of race.
He could have said 'no, I'm out' but he didn't so it's on him.

VN Store

Back