“But I got to stop wishin', got to go fishin' Down to rock bottom again Just a few friends, just a few friends” (pictures)

@Orangeslice13 is it just me or have you noticed alot of Gen z kids seem to have problems with Jews? I keep seeing them talking about how they run all the banks and the world.

Misinformation spreads faster than the truth. They see something on social media, assume its 100% correct, and keep sharing it.

So…..the Walmart on mountain creek road….there was a protest against Israel a couple years back. I came walking out and a manbun bearded ****tars try’s to hand me a flyer. I walked passed him without acknowledging him. For some reason he decided to walk with me and started talking about the evils that are Israel, and her people. I barely responded to him he walked with me into the parking lot. When we were 50 yards out and almost to my truck I said “why are you protesting here?” And he said (I **** you not) “the Jews are everywhere, we need to figure out who they are and **** them down here so they send a message to their kind back in Israel” I said “isn’t there a difference in people and a country?” He said “not in this case, they are a united evil”. And I said “so they’re everywhere?” He said “Yes and we need to be aware of who the are ….” I interpreted him and said “like standing right in front of you?”
He stopped and looked back at his friends and I said “Oh no Manbun, you’ve wandered too far away for help to save you now “ and took a step towards him. He quickly turned and trotted away. I said “do you want your flyer back” and he flipped me off.

I smiled
That's awesome, but part of me wishes you could've popped him in the mouth 🤣

So…..the Walmart on mountain creek road….there was a protest against Israel a couple years back. I came walking out and a manbun bearded ****tars try’s to hand me a flyer. I walked passed him without acknowledging him. For some reason he decided to walk with me and started talking about the evils that are Israel, and her people. I barely responded to him he walked with me into the parking lot. When we were 50 yards out and almost to my truck I said “why are you protesting here?” And he said (I **** you not) “the Jews are everywhere, we need to figure out who they are and **** them down here so they send a message to their kind back in Israel” I said “isn’t there a difference in people and a country?” He said “not in this case, they are a united evil”. And I said “so they’re everywhere?” He said “Yes and we need to be aware of who the are ….” I interpreted him and said “like standing right in front of you?”
He stopped and looked back at his friends and I said “Oh no Manbun, you’ve wandered too far away for help to save you now “ and took a step towards him. He quickly turned and trotted away. I said “do you want your flyer back” and he flipped me off.

I smiled
I just don't get the hate for Israel or Jews. If someone pisses in my wheaties, I don't care if they are black, white, yellow, brown, Jewish, Muslim, Catholic, Baptist, or whatever - I'm pissin' back.

Technically, the Dutch are from Holland, which is comprised of two populous western provinces. Smaller, less populated provinces comprise what is historically the Netherlands. Contemporarily, the collective whole is known as the nation of the Netherlands.

Technically, the Dutch are from Holland, which is comprised of two populous western provinces. Smaller, less populated provinces comprise what is historically the Netherlands. Contemporarily, the collective whole is known as the nation of the Netherlands.
Thanks Renfield

Reactions: GordonC

VN Store

Back