“But I got to stop wishin', got to go fishin' Down to rock bottom again Just a few friends, just a few friends” (pictures)

I told them I’m bringing the bad luck with me for the 4th
At least they got some nice fish before you get there!!🤣 My best friend is in south Florida, and literally just sent me a video of where they're going fishing. I'm pretty triggered at the moment.

At least they got some nice fish before you get there!!🤣 My best friend is in south Florida, and literally just sent me a video of where they're going fishing. I'm pretty triggered at the moment.
He’s also wearing my hat.
Notice that he’s also flipping me a bird with the right hand.
Lol

It did! This poor thing but my line while fishing on the pier several years ago. There were signs to not cut your line, or try to fight them, but I didn't know what it was until I fought it to the surface. I ended up tightening my drag, and letting it break my line. It was amazing at how strong this thing was, I'm convinced it only let me pull it to the surface. When it decided to dive off, it literally pulled my arms over the pier, and finally broke off. So much power.

It did! This poor thing but my line while fishing on the pier several years ago. There were signs to not cut your line, or try to fight them, but I didn't know what it was until I fought it to the surface. I ended up tightening my drag, and letting it break my line. It was amazing at how strong this thing was, I'm convinced it only let me pull it to the surface. When it decided to dive off, it literally pulled my arms over the pier, and finally broke off. So much power.
"I'm goin' to hayull!"

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back