“But I got to stop wishin', got to go fishin' Down to rock bottom again Just a few friends, just a few friends” (pictures)

Oh snap. Just planned a trip with my best friend for next week. He's going to be here when I get off work Wednesday morning, and we're heading out. Driving to cedar key, he wants to go before school starts back. We should get there before 3, fish that afternoon, all day Thursday, and come home late Thursday night. Boom

Last edited:
Oh snap. Just planned a trip with my best friend for next week. He's going to be here when I get off work Wednesday morning, and we're heading out. Driving to cedar key, he wants to go before school starts back. We should get there before 3, fish that afternoon, all day Thursday, and come home late Thursday night EMPTY HANDED. Boom

FIFY

Reactions: joevol33
Oh snap. Just planned a trip with my best friend for next week. He's going to be here when I get off work Wednesday morning, and we're heading out. Driving to cedar key, he wants to go before school starts back. We should get there before 3, fish that afternoon, all day Thursday, and come home late Thursday night. Boom
Heck of a road trip for such a short time with lines in the water…

Reactions: joevol33
Expecting fish pics, Joe.
I hope I have some.
Joe goes for fish pics
moreorororeoroe+fififishshshshsh.jpg

VN Store

Back