“But I got to stop wishin', got to go fishin' Down to rock bottom again Just a few friends, just a few friends” (pictures)

Now, someone tell me what these are, squid? Little guy had them on his hook when he reeled in. Probably about the size of a quarter, maybe a bit bigger.
1000000210.jpg

Reactions: malinoisvol
We're under an alert so far today. It's been pouring, lightning, and a chance for water spouts! Been on a road trip earlier, ran to Orlando to pick up a car part my buddy needed, saved him $1,000. It was in a rough area, saw what I'm sure were hookers, and almost positive it was a chop shop, but it was an experience 😂1000000215.jpg

We're under an alert so far today. It's been pouring, lightning, and a chance for water spouts! Been on a road trip earlier, ran to Orlando to pick up a car part my buddy needed, saved him $1,000. It was in a rough area, saw what I'm sure were hookers, and almost positive it was a chop shop, but it was an experience 😂View attachment 631701
Say hi to Behr

I figured you might get rained out today. Been storming all day here. Gonna muddy up the water pretty good
We ended up going to the pier in the rain, we had rain suits, because we gotta go back tomorrow. Nothing but catfish, but it was fun. My buddy had something spool his reel with a big mud minnow on. Had to be a shark, or a rat I figured.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
No pictures from today but I went out in the same creek and did pretty well again with the trout. 7 keepers and would have been 8 but lost the biggest one at the boat (as always). I was about to steer myself into the grass and he was barely hooked. Can't seem to lock down the reds still though, I'm guessing they're out in deeper water in the river right now. Only caught a couple rats on shrimp and cut mullet.

Probably not too many more weekends where the trout fishing will be this good in the shallow creeks for a while in my area. Once it warms up a little more they'll be few and far between until the fall. Might have to take a couple days off work to fill up the freezer while I can.

VN Store

Back