“climate emergency”

How do you know it’s ineffective?

Quick, tell me which one of these will stop a bullet.

View attachment 366586View attachment 366587
Oh, you can’t tell? Then stop with the nonsense like you’re working with facts lol

dude, the second photo is clearly a surgical mask which you labeled as "ok". the instyle article I posted shows FLOTUS wearing a cloth mask - if you go to the company website you can clearly see that it is a cloth mask and described as "highly breathable" and "non-medical".

from the website

• This is not a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face.
  • This is not an FDA-approved product. This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction. This product is not intended for use in a medical setting.

Reactions: AM64
dude, the second photo is clearly a surgical mask which you labeled as "ok". the instyle article I posted shows FLOTUS wearing a cloth mask - if you go to the company website you can clearly see that it is a cloth mask and described as "highly breathable".
People all over this country are wearing ineffective cloth masks. At first it was because a lack of availability of other options. Now, its stupid, but it’s their prerogative. You’re not going to get me to single out one person out of millions all doing the same thing just because you have a political vendetta against that one person. If you really were worried about it you’d be getting on every schmuck walking into a store with one of these stupid things on...
A46F3842-AAC2-4B6C-A7DD-0703CB5ADF8C.jpeg
But I’m guessing you don’t do that, so stop with the faux outrage.

People all over this country are wearing ineffective cloth masks. At first it was because a lack of availability of other options. Now, its stupid, but it’s their prerogative. You’re not going to get me to single out one person out of millions all doing the same thing just because you have a political vendetta against that one person. If you really were worried about it you’d be getting on every schmuck walking into a store with one of these stupid things on...
View attachment 366590

Not my point at all.

The discussion was about how mask wearing was political and the POTUS (chief political officer of the country) is pushing mask wearing when you have acknowledged that the most do virtually nothing. I'm simply pointing out that even he (apparently) and his wife (documented) are wearing ineffective masks while pushing people to mirror their habits.

It's not outrage - it's simply an example of the politicization of mask wearing rather than following the science.

Not my point at all.

The discussion was about how mask wearing was political and the POTUS (chief political officer of the country) is pushing mask wearing when you have acknowledged that the most do virtually nothing. I'm simply pointing out that even he (apparently) and his wife (documented) are wearing ineffective masks while pushing people to mirror their habits.

It's not outrage - it's simply an example of the politicization of mask wearing rather than following the science.
My point is you don’t know what kind of mask he wears, you’re guessing. So this discussion is pointless.

I know what kind his wife wears - and it's crap (based on your expert opinion).

If he truly believed what he says about masks he'd ask his darling wife to comply.
I guess you’ll just have to tell them yourself.

just for fun - wow, look at those gaps on the side and under his eyes

960x0.jpg

Reactions: allvol123 and AM64
Why do you think aliens use anal probes? No risk. They invented the Catholic way around losing your virginity.

The last alien that anal-raped me insisted I call him an undocumented galactic assailant.
Get no respect...

View attachment 366590
You just can’t tell by looking. I have masks for construction that appear to be nothing more that a buff. They are made of (gawd knows what) some material but are expensive as hell and more effective than an n95. I get that most are not wearing those but you just can’t tell

Here's your counterpoint. More attention will I pay to what you do; not what you say.

Yall are so concerned with anthropomorphic climate change. And yet the universal consensus of those concerned is you don't change your lifestyle. You don't spend all your free time planting trees. Talk all you want. Doesn't make a bit of difference to me. When your walk matches your talk, then you'll have my attention.
How dare you!

Man, I have no idea what’s in that mask. Nobody here does either. Who cares anyway? If he wants to wear a useless cloth mask, let him. My money is on those masks are at least surgical quality if I were betting on it though.
Considering he is requiring people to wear them, plenty should care.

VN Store

Back