“It’s Okay to be White” ?

I don't like the way that "denounce Person X" game is played by the media on either side. Its pointless. People don't have a choice in who decides to support them. It's just a way to dismiss people through guilt by association.
It is a disingenuous game, but IMO it’s played way more by the left than the right.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
I was in Alexandria and Cairo in the 80s and they treated me like a ****ing king, there's nothing those people wouldn't do for a zippo lighter or Levi's and the price and availability of hash was outta this world..😮‍💨
Seems like a dangerous game to play in muslim North Africa lol…

Fair enough lol

Everyone 18 yo is invincible as I'm sure you can relate to. Iran was the hot spot back then primarily however the Egyptian people overall were very friendly especially the cabbies who supplied the booze and other goodies..

So it looks like we are all in agreement that it is “Ok” to be white.

Tangential - is it ok to be “proud” to be white?
Seems silly to be proud to be any color. You had zero influence on that. It’s not a choice. It doesn’t make you more or less anything.

Seems silly to be proud to be any color. You had zero influence on that. It’s not a choice. It doesn’t make you more or less anything.
I agree, to an extent.

I didn’t choose to be born Southern. Would it be weird to be proud of that?

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I understand your point but let's not pretend like they didnt do disgusting things. It's hard to claim the moral high ground when you wipe out an entire race of people to take their land. I don't believe in reparations or anything, there's nothing to be done about history that far away. But let's also not "whitewash" (if I may use that term) it and act like white folks just showed up and crushed the natives out of the kindness of their heart lol.

I don’t think anyone, except the most ignorant few, doesn’t recognize the scars on the face of this country. The other side of that coin is how ridiculous those are that want to pretend it’s still going on today and that everyone and everything is more racist and dangerous than ever.

After reading the "it's ok to be white" sign, I flashed the "ok" sign to signify my ok-ness. I got called a white supremacist.
:confused:
I drank a glass of milk the other day and got pilloried for my supreme white behavior.

Reactions: Vol8188

VN Store

Back