⚽️ Tennessee Lady Vols Soccer

Hoffman didn't play outside back prior to tenn. It's not her natural position. Maybe she should have been the right winger!! Or the 6. Definetly got skill!

Katz - did awesome stuff. Is a legacy at Tenn and I was proud to watch her play. Not sure what a 23 year old wants to do with college soccer, but not my prerogative to guess. Might be time to let the new group give it a go so that the future is solid in that position.

The outside backs were told not to make runs. I know you think I'm making this up, but I'm not. Because there were injuries, the coaches had to experiment with some positions. Price was injured for half the year. Coming out of high school, she was known for her outside attack and one of the fastest players coming in to college soccer. Brown is one of the hardest and most accurate strikers at goal from about 25 yards that you will ever see. She'll hit the top right corner over and over.
Lawton is great! And an even better human being.

Good person good player. Not gonna pick on a young woman who needed mentoring, but I am 100% accurate about Fusco. I appreciate her number of missed shots on goal, but she quit on her team in a critical moment. And those that know, know. It hurt our midfield drastically - Midgley was essentially alone. Someone needed to guide her through this moment of discontent- 'they' failed her and ultimately the team.

The film clearly shows how important a 6 is. An unbalanced or deficient 6 totally disrupts the back line. And is why our CB's lost their shape. Not one of our CB talked during games. Ever. Someone please acknowledge how critical this attribute is!!! Goodness. No communication. Poor core shape. No 6. What games are we not watching. This is team dynamics 101. Not their fault and not reflective of what great players they are. As we know, the spine of the field is critical. And our spine was filled with show-offs (dribble dribble dribble - hurry take the picture!), players who didn't want to be there and players played just to keep some silly international pipeline viable.

We have the talent. Our coaches must embrace it, demand excellence, teach excellence and stop trying to bandaid it with guest players. It doesn't work.

This isn't the platform, I get it. But, I will defend the '21-24 players at every turn. The covid player is an anomaly. Real talent is being thrown to the side. Although I appreciate a lot of the insight that I read in this forum, it seems like even some of its members don't know who the class of 2022 and 23 really are. Why? Because the system has failed these players and thrown them, or cast them to the side. These are extremely talented players. And they will yield great outcomes, if given the chance. The fifth year, and a coach who feels desperate and recruits them, is failing the Vol program.

What "great players" in the back are you referring to?

If our outside backs were told not to make runs, it might be because they didn't have good recovery speed. This has been an issue for us at that position for a while and at wingback in '22. Three/four years ago we had Burdette playing outside back--but she was not good as she simply did not have enough speed for the position. She could not keep up with opposing forwards. It is a position that demands speed and athleticism. Burdette was switched to defensive mid and that was one of the best position switches for the team in recent years. Hennessey, Hofmann, and Brown all struggle with recovery speed, as did Nelson when playing wingback last season. Nelson is pretty fast once she gets going--but she's got a lopey running style and it takes too long for her to get up to speed. Renie had the same issue--long legs and lopey running style. Brown is a good player--but she doesn't quite have the speed you want for an outside back.

The Rain I refer to is Claire Rain--who was our starting left outside back in '21. Great speed and athleticism--transferred to FSU with Huf and tore her ACL in one of their first matches last season. She is, in my view, the best defender we've had in 10+ years. (Vignola was the other outstandingly athletic defender we've had--now starting for Angel City and has been invited to 2 senior NT camps. Katz played opposite Rain on the right in '21 Those two were a BIG reason for our success that season--as they played forward and were very good at winning balls and keeping the opponent bottled up in its defensive half. But you have to have the speed to get back if the ball is played behind you. They could. When they were both switched to centerback by Kirt in his first year, the team's performance level dropped, as he inserted Nelson and Dipasupil at wing (essentially in their place), and they were a level below in speed and overall quality. Disastrous decision. We won some SEC games, but we were clearly not as good as we were the year before. And what was really insane is that Kirt apparently didn't recognize our falloff and played the same damn formation, with the same players, all season.

What players do you thing are being "thrown to the side"? Are you related to a '22/'23 recruit? (I sense you might be.) There's Mitchell--played a little as a freshman in OOC games, Barr (hurt), Brown (hasn't played much at all), Duval (hurt), Price (hurt), Brown--played. I sense you are close to one of them, yes? That's cool, if you are. Which one(s) should have been playing?

I certainly thought Greiner should have played more and maybe even started at right forward. I'm sorry, but starting Nelson every game--a player who was, er, not smart, to put it politely. I certainly would have liked to have seen Mitchell get some minutes in SEC matches at defensive mid. Playing Washington at all was...not smart, IMO. Great person, I'm sure--but not a good soccer player.

Your comment about a midfield "showoff" is strange. Are you referring to Fusco? You have to be because she made runs with the ball. That's what good attacking players do when the space is there. She was a key to our attack for three years. Without her we would have had...what exactly? Not much. She's a very good player, IMO--was very influential for us since her very first game. She's at Penn State now--what does that tell you?

If you have a beef with some of Kirt's decisions, well, we certainly have that in common. If a young player feels she's been overlooked, she of course needs to go to the coaches and express her feelings and viewpoint. I agree that some could have/should have played more: It requires smart personnel decisions and management. Enough said...

What position did Hofmann play in German prior to signing with UT? I don't know....

The extra Covid year has made it difficult for younger players at programs everywhere. It was one reason why Dorrance at UNC wanted his 5th
years to move on to the pros or other schools.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and MAD
When will the eligibility of Covid players finally end? It seems to be having a negative impact.
Next year. 🎉. No offense to the young women who are covid players. A lot of offense to the programs, coaches and NCAA that supported and abused it.

Reactions: MAD
What "great players" in the back are you referring to?

If our outside backs were told not to make runs, it might be because they didn't have good recovery speed. This has been an issue for us at that position for a while and at wingback in '22. Three/four years ago we had Burdette playing outside back--but she was not good as she simply did not have enough speed for the position. She could not keep up with opposing forwards. It is a position that demands speed and athleticism. Burdette was switched to defensive mid and that was one of the best position switches for the team in recent years. Hennessey, Hofmann, and Brown all struggle with recovery speed, as did Nelson when playing wingback last season. Nelson is pretty fast once she gets going--but she's got a lopey running style and it takes too long for her to get up to speed. Renie had the same issue--long legs and lopey running style. Brown is a good player--but she doesn't quite have the speed you want for an outside back.

The Rain I refer to is Claire Rain--who was our starting left outside back in '21. Great speed and athleticism--transferred to FSU with Huf and tore her ACL in one of their first matches last season. She is, in my view, the best defender we've had in 10+ years. (Vignola was the other outstandingly athletic defender we've had--now starting for Angel City and has been invited to 2 senior NT camps. Katz played opposite Rain on the right in '21 Those two were a BIG reason for our success that season--as they played forward and were very good at winning balls and keeping the opponent bottled up in its defensive half. But you have to have the speed to get back if the ball is played behind you. They could. When they were both switched to centerback by Kirt in his first year, the team's performance level dropped, as he inserted Nelson and Dipasupil at wing (essentially in their place), and they were a level below in speed and overall quality. Disastrous decision. We won some SEC games, but we were clearly not as good as we were the year before. And what was really insane is that Kirt apparently didn't recognize our falloff and played the same damn formation, with the same players, all season.

What players do you thing are being "thrown to the side"? Are you related to a '22/'23 recruit? (I sense you might be.) There's Mitchell--played a little as a freshman in OOC games, Barr (hurt), Brown (hasn't played much at all), Duval (hurt), Price (hurt), Brown--played. I sense you are close to one of them, yes? That's cool, if you are. Which one(s) should have been playing?

I certainly thought Greiner should have played more and maybe even started at right forward. I'm sorry, but starting Nelson every game--a player who was, er, not smart, to put it politely. I certainly would have liked to have seen Mitchell get some minutes in SEC matches at defensive mid. Playing Washington at all was...not smart, IMO. Great person, I'm sure--but not a good soccer player.

Your comment about a midfield "showoff" is strange. Are you referring to Fusco? You have to be because she made runs with the ball. That's what good attacking players do when the space is there. She was a key to our attack for three years. Without her we would have had...what exactly? Not much. She's a very good player, IMO--was very influential for us since her very first game. She's at Penn State now--what does that tell you?

If you have a beef with some of Kirt's decisions, well, we certainly have that in common. If a young player feels she's been overlooked, she of course needs to go to the coaches and express her feelings and viewpoint. I agree that some could have/should have played more: It requires smart personnel decisions and management. Enough said...
I'm close to a lot of the players from 21-23 for sure. Hell, obviously. Nobody is defending these players. And it's very frustrating. Most of us understand that competition is competition. Sometimes you get to be the starter and sometimes you're in the support role. That's just the way it is at the highest level. What disgusted a lot of concerned fans is that specifically, last year, meaning 2022, we had to watch Claire rain who was injured the entire year play every minute. Dumb. George, who stunk the field up for an entire season, play incredible amount of time. And she stunk big time - why she isn't a pro. Why wasn't Kam out there getting better? I'm surprised she didn't leave last year. And there are about three other players who should not have gotten the time they did (Claudia - gheesh). They just kept playing them. And now look what has happened. Rain played an entire year hurt, a great athlete. She never recovered. Now her career is over. She was still wearing a full leg brace at the championship. If an individual is recovering from an ACL injury, they are not still wearing a full leg brace four months after the operation. She is just an example. The younger, very talented players should have been in these games, taking on minutes, so that the more senior players could heal. So now, we have players whose careers are over because of injury and younger, extremely talented players, who never got a shot and careers are now in jeopardy. It's bogus. That is not how you build strong programs.

Robbie church is doing things the right way. He only goes to the transfer portal when he has a desperate need. Besides that, he trusts his recruiting. He suffered this year because of all these other goofball coaches, keeping 23-year-olds on a college soccer field. But his program will survive, and it will bounce back. Alabama? Wes Hart is a fool. His program stunk/was mediocre prior to Covid and it will be mediocre after Covid. He went to the final four with a team of 5th year Covid players. That's not real. And the commentators that applauded and supported and celebrate it, I'm not sure if they really understand Soccer. Who are these people?

Anomalys in Science and Medicine are treated as such- outlier events. Covid players are anomalies, yet these silly soccer coaches are treating it like a new standard. No thank you, I'll take the science of consistency.

I love the fans here. Very cool to see. Especially in a sport that not many appreciate. My purpose is to make sure that the forgotten player isn't forgotten.

BTW- Alabama hates my comments on their site too!!! And so does Georgia and Kentucky. 😀

Appreciate you guys and appreciate all the insight. I'll back off a little. Promise. I want to see this program become legacy - players we call family.

I'm close to a lot of the players from 21-23 for sure. Hell, obviously. Nobody is defending these players. And it's very frustrating. Most of us understand that competition is competition. Sometimes you get to be the starter and sometimes you're in the support role. That's just the way it is at the highest level. What disgusted a lot of concerned fans is that specifically, last year, meaning 2022, we had to watch Claire rain who was injured the entire year play every minute. Dumb. George, who stunk the field up for an entire season, play incredible amount of time. And she stunk big time - why she isn't a pro. Why wasn't Kam out there getting better? I'm surprised she didn't leave last year. And there are about three other players who should not have gotten the time they did (Claudia - gheesh). They just kept playing them. And now look what has happened. Rain played an entire year hurt, a great athlete. She never recovered. Now her career is over. She was still wearing a full leg brace at the championship. If an individual is recovering from an ACL injury, they are not still wearing a full leg brace four months after the operation. She is just an example. The younger, very talented players should have been in these games, taking on minutes, so that the more senior players could heal. So now, we have players whose careers are over because of injury and younger, extremely talented players, who never got a shot and careers are now in jeopardy. It's bogus. That is not how you build strong programs.

Robbie church is doing things the right way. He only goes to the transfer portal when he has a desperate need. Besides that, he trusts his recruiting. He suffered this year because of all these other goofball coaches, keeping 23-year-olds on a college soccer field. But his program will survive, and it will bounce back. Alabama? Wes Hart is a fool. His program stunk/was mediocre prior to Covid and it will be mediocre after Covid. He went to the final four with a team of 5th year Covid players. That's not real. And the commentators that applauded and supported and celebrate it, I'm not sure if they really understand Soccer. Who are these people?

Anomalys in Science and Medicine are treated as such- outlier events. Covid players are anomalies, yet these silly soccer coaches are treating it like a new standard. No thank you, I'll take the science of consistency.

I love the fans here. Very cool to see. Especially in a sport that not many appreciate. My purpose is to make sure that the forgotten player isn't forgotten.

BTW- Alabama hates my comments on their site too!!! And so does Georgia and Kentucky. 😀

Appreciate you guys and appreciate all the insight. I'll back off a little. Promise. I want to see this program become legacy - players we call family.
Please don’t back off, I’d rather see you contribute more. I’ve learned so much and am able to see things in a new light reading your posts.

I’d also encourage you to not back off! Im
new to the program/university having only arrived to the Vols in 2022, though Mr. Brittanica has been a Vols fan for decades. It’s rare to have such vigorous discussion about women’s soccer, let alone college soccer, and I really enjoy reading it! I will honestly also be glad to see the last of the COVID years wash out.

By all means continue to offer your opinions--the more the better, especially when they're informed. That said, when you criticize Rain and Fusco--two of our best players ever, both now at premier programs--you're stepping out on a thin branch indeed and losing credibility. If you contend that somebody played too much, you should say who should have been playing in their spot instead--as I do. We had nobody anywhere close to as good as those two, at their positions. And you know that Rain is not going to recover from her ACL? Are you a doctor? Most all players recover nicely from ACL's these days. There are some exceptions. I guess we'll see next season, yea?

Rain may have had a knock in '22, but I didn't notice it. She still played well, from what I can recall. I happened to meet and exchange a couple of words with her mother before the UNC game, and the parents (and maybe Rain) didn't seem too happy about the formation switch that Kirt instituted. But that's different. Who were we going to play that was as good or better than Rain? Nobody.

You didn't answer my question about Hofmann's previous position in Germany.

George was not a prototypical forward, to be sure--wasn't really a scorer, and when you have a formation with two forwards, they should both be scorers. However, as a junior she had, as I recall, 11 assists and was a near-genius at creating corner-kick opportunities for us. That is outstanding productivity. Wasn't as effective as a senior in '22--but we had a new coach who seemed over his head: Nobody was. Pensky was certainly better at making personnel decisions than Kirt--he just won a national title. Why didn't Kam play more? Maybe because she's an athlete and not a polished soccer player. She started most of the season at left forward last season, as you know--and was not good...at all. What's the saying: Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. Got a lot of hype for being on the Jamaican national team--but she's not exactly Bunny Shaw. Generated very few crosses, tried to dribble too much, didn't score or create assists. We had two forwards for a big chunk of the season who did not produce--worked hard, but did not produce. I like Simmonds, but she needs further development. Maybe she'll emerge at FSU--we'll see. Lawton--who played for an Ivy League team--was much better.

I would hope that any young player who is truly talented and believes in herself would march into the coach's office and make her feelings known, if she feels she's not getting a fair opportunity. Get out on the training pitch and show out--and then go bawl out the coaches if they don't notice how you are kicking butt.

It's a common problem--made worse by the Covid 5th year--and explains a lot of transfers. I certainly don't trust Kirt's personnel evaluations or decisons very much. As I've saidd, there is certainly no reason to play a mediocre senior in front of a freshman or sophomore with potential, that is for sure--and that happened at two positions last year.

RE Robbie Church: He's a very good coach--and if he or someone like him were coaching the Vols, we might be a powerhouse. He's had a couple of very good teams but his recruiting lately, even with Duke's stellar academic reputation, has been somewhat spotty. We've had more talent than Duke in some recent years. Didn't we have a two goal lead on Duke in '22---and then gave up three goals in the second half, owing to some stupid and sloppy play and lost a game we should have won. Duke wasn't very good last year. The head coach at Indiana was Church's top assistant for a few years.

Last edited:
I want to make one other point: I don't enjoy making negative comments about the coaches. People associated with players read things and can develop a negative point of view that doesn't benefit the program. I get that--and we see some fans make that point with the women's basketball program.

At the same time, this is an opinion-based board: Everybody is giving opinions on all the sports programs--some fairly well-informed and analytical, many others that are not. I want all our coaches to succeed and win national titles, I do. But I don't believe in pulling punches and pretending everything is great with a program when clearly it is not; when clearly there are issues--and when you go from a 20 win season to 11 wins with virtually the same team, but a new coach, well, one doesn't need to be a rocket scientist to see where the problem may be. I always seek to be completely objective. I love to read different or opposing opinions--it's what makes boards like this fun. It's no revelation that coaches cover the spectrum from great to poor. The staff are good people and we all want them to succeed. I hope Kirt can grow into the job....and quickly! Next season will be a fascinating and important one. I hope our talent shows out.

Good point and good questions. I would never take away from the competitive mentality of rain or fusco. Heck no. Fusco probably just got frustrated to the point of, well, hopelessness. My point with Rain is that the girl was hurt in a bad way for the majority of 2022. She's a warrior and fought. She should have been rested and allowed to recover. My statement about her injury was bold. Something about being in a straight leg brace in December when the surgery was in late august doesn't add up. I hope she heals and returns. Hard to be competitive when you sit out over a year on a team like fsu. That was my point - poorly communicated. I am a fan. Of both.

These girls, women, are great people and athletes. They have been lied too by coaches and it's frustrating and hurtful to see talent dismissed and dreams discarded (George only played because the coaches wanted to help her image for the draft...it wasn't for the team, obviously. And another, more talented player, sat and watched it! Crazy!!!).

Life's not fair but this women's college soccer stuff takes it to another level. Grown men making 150-250 k using young women with out a care in the world about their development as a player, leader, person to secure their jobs that are guaranteed by congressional mandates! No wonder the level of decision making is poor.

I heard Saban retired. I'd bet it all that he could take over a women's soccer program and in x3 years win the national championship. Why, he gets it.

FURMAN WOMEN'S SOCCER ADDS LADY VOLS TARA KATZ TO 2024 ROSTER​

IMG_5611.jpeg

Greenville, S.C. – Furman has added transfer Tara Katz to its women's soccer roster for the 2024 season, it was announced this week by Paladin head coach Andrew Burr.

Katz joins the Furman roster as a graduate transfer after five seasons at the University of Tennessee. The Montgomery, Ala., native played in 73 matches and logged 54 starts for the Vols from 2019-22 before missing her fifth year due to injury.

"Tara brings power five soccer experience and has the ability to have a significant impact with the Furman program," said Burr. "She is a versatile player, but we see her in an attacking role as we think she can prove to be a dominant goal scorer in the Southern Conference."

A regular starter for the Vols in 2020, 21, and 22, Katz posted one goal and four assists during her career in Knoxville, Tenn. She helped Tennessee to a 20-3-0 record, SEC championship, and a pair of NCAA Tournament victories in 2021 before guiding the Vols back to the NCAA postseason the following year. Katz notched an assist on Tennessee's lone goal in an NCAA Tournament loss to Xavier in 2022 during her final game on the field for the Vols.

Katz is a three-time SEC Academic Honor Roll member and was selected to the CSC Academic All-District Team in 2021. The 2018-19 Gatorade Alabama Player of the Year, she guided Montgomery Academy to four consecutive state titles and was a three-time state tournament MVP. Katz, along with current Paladins Nieva Gaither and Miya Poplin, gives Furman three players who have claimed Gatorade state player of the year honors.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Katz to Furman? What about this move makes any sense? I'm surprised that she'd want to transfer, first, and wonder what prompted the decision. Second, Furman? Decent smaller program, but on the whole it seems a odd choice for a two-year starter here. Transfer crazines continues. And I've had her pegged as starting for us if she was recovered from her injury. Playing her at centerback was a mistake, but she's a good midfielder/winger.

StMichael: You said that Hofmann did not get hurt last season. Is this really true? She was simply benched? If so, maybe the coaches should put her at centerback if that was the position she played in Germany. She's better in attack than anyone we had at outside back last year, but does have some issues defensively. There's the dilemma--attack vs. defense. It's hard to find players who are truly good at both.

Katz to Furman? What about this move makes any sense? I'm surprised that she'd want to transfer, first, and wonder what prompted the decision. Second, Furman? Decent smaller program, but on the whole it seems a odd choice for a two-year starter here. Transfer crazines continues. And I've had her pegged as starting for us if she was recovered from her injury. Playing her at centerback was a mistake, but she's a good midfielder/winger.

StMichael: You said that Hofmann did not get hurt last season. Is this really true? She was simply benched? If so, maybe the coaches should put her at centerback if that was the position she played in Germany. She's better in attack than anyone we had at outside back last year, but does have some issues defensively. There's the dilemma--attack vs. defense. It's hard to find players who are truly good at both.
I wondered aloud if Katz was interested in a masters that Furman offers? I think the fifth year of eligibility is really helpful for students who want a post-grad degree. Otherwise, I agree— this move makes little sense unless she thought she’d get little playing time this coming year.

Love Hofmann...I think it was proabably in line with your dilemma that defenders face and recovery speed.

Katz- who knows. Her classmates are gone, she's older now, maybe has academic dreams beyond undergraduate. Furman is a good academic school.

Love Hofmann...I think it was proabably in line with your dilemma that defenders face and recovery speed.

Katz- who knows. Her classmates are gone, she's older now, maybe has academic dreams beyond undergraduate. Furman is a good academic school

Katz- who knows. Her classmates are gone, she's older now, maybe has academic dreams beyond undergraduate. Furman is a good academic school

So Hofmann wasn't hurt?

We've now lost, by my quick count, 14 players from last year's roster owing to end of eligibility and transfer. And that's just confirmed departures.

Next year's team is going to be very different. I also count only 3 or 4 players from last year's squad who seem certain to start next season---Runyon, Michel, Midgley. Brown could start again at outside back--if we play the 4-3-3 again, but I wouldn't call that a certainty. She'd make 4. Price got some good experience last season and performed reasonably well. Can she get better? We haven't seen much, if anything, of Klurman in two years--supposed to be athletic, was another of our injured players last year, I think.

Beyond that small group, some of the incoming transfers are likely to start--though it's not written in stone. They include Bridenstine (outside back) and Woods (forward), who were both multi-year starters for Michigan. Greiner got some experiernce last year at forward. She is likely to play. Barr certainly looked talented coming in as a freshman--and then she got hurt. We'll have to see if she is healthy. And we've got some freshmen forwards coming in who might have good potential.

In addition, centerback Cuneio, who started as a frosh for Purdue, could certainly start for us at centerback. I don't see any other possibilities for the second centerback spot except for an incoming freshman or, possibly, Hofmann, if the coaches don't think she can play outside back. If she was a centerback in Germany, then why wouldn't you put her in that spot and let her compete for a spot? Logical, yes? Cuneio is a big, physical kid and a good passer--but the coaches will have to see how well she moves and runs. Can she run with and defend an opposing forward on a counter when she's isolated? That's the big question with her, I'd think.

The midfield, except for Midgley, seems open. Stayart has played a lot and is a solid player, and she could become a starter, IMO. Chatterton got some good minutes last season at outside back before being hurt--but she's really a natural midfielder and we'll have to see how she recovers from her injury. Latino, the transfer from Penn State, is going to be an interesting player to watch. She was signed specifically, it would seem, to replace Fusco at attacking mid. She was a highly rated prospect two years ago who's coming to Tennessee to play. On the other hand, she didn't play much at all for a usually stacked Littany Lion squad, so there is a question about how good she is, or could be, at this level. Many highly rated prospects do not pan out at the D1 level for one reason or another. Usually, the truly talented are on the field and playing quickly. Fusco was a starter from day 1 as a true freshman while Latino couldn't find many minutes last season even after a redshirt year. So there are questions about her.

We will have more depth at midfield than any other position. If Kroflin signs with us, from Oklahoma, she could challenge for the defensive mid spot. A German, she looks a pretty good player. Mitchell, who got some OOC action last season and has size and qualities, could challenge for a spot. Dakota Brown hasn't played much in two years. Duval got hurt last year before the season and was redshirted. And we've got 3 frosh mids coming in--including two four-stars.

What it all adds up to is a lot of potential and possibility--and a lot of decisions by Kirt and the staff.

RE Katz: Yes, a lot of players have taken advantage of the 5th year option to get a master's degree--or get started on it. It's a good thing.
I'm sure Furman is a fine school, but it seems an odd choice for her. She's been a good P5 player. Maybe she got a better financial aid/scholarship /NIL offer there than anywhere else. That would make some sense--but she could play soccer at a higher level than Furman. Already has.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Penn State with four players drafted in the first round. Good recruiting + good coaching...
Even so, I watched Penn State play a couple of times--including in the NCAA tourney--and while it was a good team, a very solid team, it
wasn't a great team by any stretch. It should have been beaten by St. Louis in the second round--but St. Louis gave up
a dumb equalizing goal very late in regulation and then got beat.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back