'12 TN RB Jovon Robinson

Robinson, who won’t be eligible to transfer to a Division I school until December 2014 at the earliest, knows that a lot can change between now and then, especially in the fickle world of recruiting.

Against Nassau CC yesterday, Robinson ripped through one of the top-ranked juco rushing defenses with 33 carries for 261 yards and 4 TDs.

After 6 games, Robinson has rushed for 1,500 yards & 19 TDs on 175 carries (8.6 ypc) and he's on pace to annihilate the national juco single-season rushing record of 2,338 yards.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Robinson, a former four-star running back prospect from Memphis, told College Football Scoop that while he won't be eligible to play Division I football until December of 2014, he has his sights set on eventually playing for the Crimson Tide.

SIAP

NM, see that it was already posted on this very page. My bad.

Why would any RB want to take a number in this line and sit on the bench for 3 years...

1. Yeldon
2. Drake
3. Fowler
4. Hart
5. Tenpenny
6. Kamara

4,5 & 6 would be starting feature backs at any school in the SEC outside of LSU and UGA

PrattvilleVol, I completely agree with you. I believe that the only logical explanation is completely illogical; little Nick stole Pete Carroll's magical "Pied Piper" recruiting wand. Psychologically susceptible recruits are powerless before him.

Why would any RB want to take a number in this line and sit on the bench for 3 years...

1. Yeldon
2. Drake
3. Fowler
4. Hart
5. Tenpenny
6. Kamara

4,5 & 6 would be starting feature backs at any school in the SEC outside of LSU and UGA

3-6 have a lot to prove to be feature backs. I do like Drake though. Like him more than Mr.Fumble aka TJ Yeldon.

VN Store

Back