'12 TN RB Jovon Robinson

Smart move. No offense, but you are very ill informed if you didnt know money from AU booster(s) went to the Newtons.

Oh come on guys, let's just drop the topic. The guy came in here white flag raised just wanting to share. He hasn't stepped on any toes, so let's let bygones be bygones.

Reactions: 3 people
You'll find arrogant and obnoxious Vandy fans man. They are at every school. Including yours. I know we have arrogant fans that need to calm it down, a lotttttttttttt, but it's the nature of the beast. You can't put it on the entire fan base when a couple fans act out

You don't get it man. It's not just a couple of fans. Every fan base has them, but the state of Alabama is on a whole other level of egotism. It's like a way of life. Bama fans especially think that they are on a higher plain, simply because they are Alabama fans.

Oh come on guys, let's just drop the topic. The guy came in here white flag raised just wanting to share. He hasn't stepped on any toes, so let's let bygones be bygones.

Agreed. It doesn't do anyone any good to keep bringing it up. He's been a respectful poster and sharing info. Nothing at all wrong with that.

He may be respectful but in a way it is so naïve it has to be on purpose. Guy works for Auburn then is in charge of compliance with NCAA and then goes back to Auburn. CTB got fired because he would not play the pay for play game and talent doesn't go there very often without it. Talent and wins dried up when the money did and then he was gone.

'Second Chances', everyone deserves one. Except for Donald Sterling, forgiveness will not be extended to him.

He may be respectful but in a way it is so naïve it has to be on purpose. Guy works for Auburn then is in charge of compliance with NCAA and then goes back to Auburn. CTB got fired because he would not play the pay for play game and talent doesn't go there very often without it. Talent and wins dried up when the money did and then he was gone.

Stahp

God you sound like a 12 year old, slow your damn roll dude. Hate on the ones deserving of hate not the guys that come in low profile.

I don't hate the guy. Just be honest and know that Cam got paid and laugh at it and say see my ring. Don't defend it just embrace it. Easier to respect. It just appeared more to me like he was saying it nicely but was a little bit self serving. Could've read it wrong but he apparently believes Cam got zero. That bothers me when it is so obvious. Not 12 but heck, I can act like it from time to time when I get P O

Reactions: 1 person
I don't hate the guy. Just be honest and know that Cam got paid and laugh at it and say see my ring. Don't defend it just embrace it. Easier to respect. It just appeared more to me like he was saying it nicely but was a little bit self serving. Could've read it wrong but he apparently believes Cam got zero. That bothers me when it is so obvious. Not 12 but heck, I can act like it from time to time when I get P O

How I read it was that they couldn't prove anything, not that nothing happened. Auburn did this *hit real well and thus get off Scott free. If something is worth doing, do it well. Obviously Auburn did that one really well.

So can we just leave the past in the past? What happened with Cam doesn't really matter May of 2014.

How I read it was that they couldn't prove anything, not that nothing happened. Auburn did this *hit real well and thus get off Scott free. If something is worth doing, do it well. Obviously Auburn did that one really well.

So can we just leave the past in the past? What happened with Cam doesn't really matter May of 2014.

Oh yeah the only thing is the present is still a very dirty program they have nicer fans than the bammers overall but it is just silly how they have an employee go to ncaa and then back to work for them

It is what it is.

Reactions: 1 person

I don't think it's as much as Auburn 'did it well' as much as the NCAA is a paper tiger. Rewind back to when the Cecil Newton phone call was leaked. Had Cam been shut down by the NCAA we would have had a Oregon vs Boise St national title game. A ratings killer in which a lot of revenue would have been lost. So the NCAA was probably bought off by something bigger than a university to ensure that didn't happen. And at that point the NCAA couldn't really put a team on sanctions after clearing Cam to play.

Cheating at the level both Bama schools do makes college football a work much like Harlam Globetrotter games or WWE wrestling. They both should get hammered again, but because one hires a former NCAA investigator as their compliance director, and the other one's vertically challenged head coach is bffs with his former boss who happens to be the NCAA president, nothing is going to happen to them at the present time.

Reactions: 2 people
Hey guys, I'll leave it at this. I know we do some shady stuff. It goes on everywhere. I respect you guys and don't want to get banned because of an opinion so I won't post in this forum again. Quite honestly, we have a battle on our hands for Jovon. Bama is coming after him hard. I won't feel good until he signs on the dotted line
icW8r.gif

Reactions: 6 people

VN Store

Back