'12 TN RB Jovon Robinson

If he's as good as advertised, there's no reason he couldn't have a similar season to Tre Mason last season.

Extremely talented kid. Speed, vision, strength all there.

He's definitely a one and done. That's not that big of a deal. Auburn's backfield with Jovon, Roc Thomas, Kerryon Johnson, and Peyton Barber should be pretty good in 2015.

I'll take duration in this case. Robinson is done after a year or he wasn't worth signing at all (i.e. if he sucks).

For the long term success of OUR program...

Hurd > Robinson

I'll take duration in this case. Robinson is done after a year or he wasn't worth signing at all (i.e. if he sucks).

For the long term success of OUR program...

Hurd > Robinson

I agree and would bet most of the unbiased who think Robinson could be the better player would take Hurd for 3 vs Robinson for 1 every time.

If he's as good as advertised, there's no reason he couldn't have a similar season to Tre Mason last season.

Extremely talented kid. Speed, vision, strength all there.

He's definitely a one and done. That's not that big of a deal. Auburn's backfield with Jovon, Roc Thomas, Kerryon Johnson, and Peyton Barber should be pretty good in 2015.
Tre Mason should be happy Jovan didn't make it the first time

Lol! Surprised auburn is taking him back with the suspected grade tampering. Guessing Swinney to Ole Miss soon.
NCAA cleared us to recruit him again. That's why we got on him so late in the process this time around. The NCAA allowed our staff to recruit him again since it was the old staff who were involved initially

NCAA cleared us to recruit him again. That's why we got on him so late in the process this time around. The NCAA allowed our staff to recruit him again since it was the old staff who were involved initially

Nevermind the current coach was the offensive coordinator on the old staff, right?

The only consolation is Auburn is exposing the NCAA as a joke.

Reactions: 3 people
What you mean to say is Dave Didion is an evil wizard who used to be the Director of Enforcement for the NCAA but now works at the compliance office for Auburn. I wonder what the pay bump was. :)

Reactions: 4 people
What you mean to say is Dave Didion is an evil wizard who used to be the Director of Enforcement for the NCAA but now works at the compliance office for Auburn. I wonder what the pay bump was. :)

The whole state of bammer is such a joke when it comes to sec and NCAA compliance.. They have and always will get away with murder.. Always been their bread and butter.. Both teams. I wouldn't be complaining if they were my teams though. If u can get away with it, go for it I guess.

The whole state of bammer is such a joke when it comes to sec and NCAA compliance.. They have and always will get away with murder.. Always been their bread and butter.. Both teams. I wouldn't be complaining if they were my teams though. If u can get away with it, go for it I guess.

We need to get Phil to try to get on the NCAA compliance committee...that would stop all of this illegal stuff at the Bama schools. Lol!

Reactions: 2 people
We need to get Phil to try to get on the NCAA compliance committee...that would stop all of this illegal stuff at the Bama schools. Lol!

I could see it now. Ole Phil is monitoring the back channels of bama recruiting.

Phil goes into a frenzy, "A recruit on a bama visit and a cup o ramen WHAT"! "Send in the investigators".

Lol! Surprised auburn is taking him back with the suspected grade tampering. Guessing Swinney to Ole Miss soon.

NCAA releases their official statement on the matter.

three_wise_monkeys_emoji_vertical_beach_towel.jpg

You mean the old staff that now comprises about half of the new staff. GTFO. Besides grade-tampering can't be accomplished by coaches alone. Your gonna need a secretary or an advisor or someone else who knows the system do that. In other words, the people who did that the first time are probably still working for Auburn University.

What the literal F@#%!!! So this is how they got away with paying Cam. Who's to say this guy wasn't on Bobby Lowder's payroll from the start. God I really hate Auburn, and I mean its approaching a Bama-level of loathing. And I would know more than most since I just graduated from that hellhole.
Guys, hear me out for just a second. The NCAA tried for a year to find dirt on is for the Cam fiasco. They brought in the freaking FBI and nobody found so much as a sliver of evidence that we gave the Newton family a thing. They tried for a yeeeeeear. Auburn even declared him ineligible and the NCAA immediately cleared him because they had nothing. It was pretty much set on stone the Mississippi State offered $180k for Cam, but nothing like that came out against Auburn. Look, I know I'm from a rival school and it's fun to poke at other teams and call them cheaters, but our guys aren't driving new Chargers and sports cars around like bama's players are. I know we do shady stuff because every school does. But for other people to say they know we cheated is a little crazy. The institution who is in charge tried for a year, brought in outside services during the process, and still came up empty.

Guys, hear me out for just a second. The NCAA tried for a year to find dirt on is for the Cam fiasco. They brought in the freaking FBI and nobody found so much as a sliver of evidence that we gave the Newton family a thing. They tried for a yeeeeeear. Auburn even declared him ineligible and the NCAA immediately cleared him because they had nothing. It was pretty much set on stone the Mississippi State offered $180k for Cam, but nothing like that came out against Auburn. Look, I know I'm from a rival school and it's fun to poke at other teams and call them cheaters, but our guys aren't driving new Chargers and sports cars around like bama's players are. I know we do shady stuff because every school does. But for other people to say they know we cheated is a little crazy. The institution who is in charge tried for a year, brought in outside services during the process, and still came up empty.
So your saying Cam turned down $180K to come to AU for free? Riiiiiight. Dude I have Auburn friends who think that they for damn sure paid him, and they all say he was worth every penny. And he was when the NCAA's Director of Enforcement was a former Auburn Employee, and is now back at Auburn again. Puuuhhhhh-lease. I've seen and heard to much shiz from my time at the Barn to not know that that University is dirtier than a Tijuana hooker.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

I hate to say it, but I kind of agree here. All schools do shady things...it is what it is. We would be under the same scrutiny if Cam had came here. Did he get something? I'm sure he did...BUT it will never be proven. It happens.

Now as far as something I think we can all agree on....Bama sucks and are nothing but a bunch of lazy, no good for nothing cheaters. I hate that place. :)

VN Store

Back