'12 TN RB Jovon Robinson

So your saying Cam turned down $180K to come to AU for free? Riiiiiight. Dude I have Auburn friends who think that they for damn sure paid him, and they all say he was worth every penny. And he was when the NCAA's Director of Enforcement was a former Auburn Employee, and is now back at Auburn again. Puuuhhhhh-lease. I seen and heard to much shiz from my time at the Barn to not know that that University is dirtier than a Tijuana hooker.

Cam would have been worth every penny he got imo. Sucks he ended up at Auburn, but he did. All schools get their hands dirty in some capacity. It's the nature of the beast. The key is just don't get caught. And Auburn did a good job of that :)

I hate to say it, but I kind of agree here. All schools do shady things...it is what it is. We would be under the same scrutiny if Cam had came here. Did he get something? I'm sure he did...BUT it will never be proven. It happens.

Now as far as something I think we can all agree on....Bama sucks and are nothing but a bunch of lazy, no good for nothing cheaters. I hate that place. :)

You've never been to Auburn then. They are just as arrogant and obnoxious as Bammers. Although, it isn't entirely Auburn's fault because I think the Bammers have made them that way.

You've never been to Auburn then. They are just as arrogant and obnoxious as Bammers. Although, it isn't entirely Auburn's fault because I think the Bammers have made them that way.

I've been to Auburn plenty. Yes they are arrogant and obnoxious. I was only speaking to the cheating stuff. Happens everywhere. As I said in my next post, don't get caught.

"If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing right..."

What I am referring to specifically is pre-paid points cards (basically credit cards) that the AU football players get. It is not a real big secret on that campus where those players get all their swag from. Oh and they definitely change grades/miraculously get guys to pass/etc. I know this goes on everywhere to some extent, but that's just my experience.

I've been to Auburn plenty. Yes they are arrogant and obnoxious. I was only speaking to the cheating stuff. Happens everywhere. As I said in my next post, don't get caught.

"If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing right..."

Oh I know man. My brother in law is an AU alum, and he says he was worth every penny any time we bring it up. At this point even if they ever find anything, it is too late. They already got to see that dream season, and got the magical experiences, etc.

What I am referring to specifically is pre-paid points cards (basically credit cards) that the AU football players get. It is not a real big secret on that campus where those players get all their swag from. Oh and they definitely change grades/miraculously get guys to pass/etc. I know this goes on everywhere to some extent, but that's just my experience.

All this is very true and I don't disagree at all. I was a freshman at UT in '98. I had classes with several players and got to know them pretty well...some good friends to this day. Most who don't get to witness things firsthand just don't realize all that really goes on.

One of the worst things they have done was when they waited till after the nc game in 12.To start testing for the synthetic weed.They say it was because they were researching what company to use for the testing.Hell half that team would have tested positive.

NCAA cleared us to recruit him again. That's why we got on him so late in the process this time around. The NCAA allowed our staff to recruit him again since it was the old staff who were involved initially

and the former compliance guy is now in charge at Auburn............and used to be there before he went to NCAA............what a joke get you freaking crap out of the this thread trying to pass Auburn off as anything more than the fraud everyone knows you guys are............everyone cheats a little but you guys are just so dang putting it out on the window display that it makes someone almost want to pull for Bama over you...........noticed the almost..........wish you both could just lose

Guys, hear me out for just a second. The NCAA tried for a year to find dirt on is for the Cam fiasco. They brought in the freaking FBI and nobody found so much as a sliver of evidence that we gave the Newton family a thing. They tried for a yeeeeeear. Auburn even declared him ineligible and the NCAA immediately cleared him because they had nothing. It was pretty much set on stone the Mississippi State offered $180k for Cam, but nothing like that came out against Auburn. Look, I know I'm from a rival school and it's fun to poke at other teams and call them cheaters, but our guys aren't driving new Chargers and sports cars around like bama's players are. I know we do shady stuff because every school does. But for other people to say they know we cheated is a little crazy. The institution who is in charge tried for a year, brought in outside services during the process, and still came up empty.

SHUT UP! They had stuff but passed it off because they said Cam didn't know. You know you guys are as guilty as crapped. Ban the Barner Ban the stupid Barner now.

I hate to say it, but I kind of agree here. All schools do shady things...it is what it is. We would be under the same scrutiny if Cam had came here. Did he get something? I'm sure he did...BUT it will never be proven. It happens.

Now as far as something I think we can all agree on....Bama sucks and are nothing but a bunch of lazy, no good for nothing cheaters. I hate that place. :)

180K All the other schools do that. Even Kiffy stopped recruiting him. It was not because of his talent. When Kiffy stops then you know it has reached another level.

Reactions: 1 person
All this is very true and I don't disagree at all. I was a freshman at UT in '98. I had classes with several players and got to know them pretty well...some good friends to this day. Most who don't get to witness things firsthand just don't realize all that really goes on.

Of course it goes on but not to the tune of 180K,

So your saying Cam turned down $180K to come to AU for free? Riiiiiight. Dude I have Auburn friends who think that they for damn sure paid him, and they all say he was worth every penny. And he was when the NCAA's Director of Enforcement was a former Auburn Employee, and is now back at Auburn again. Puuuhhhhh-lease. I've seen and heard to much shiz from my time at the Barn to not know that that University is dirtier than a Tijuana hooker.
I'm saying if you're so sure, go work for the NCAA and pop us.

You mean the old staff that now comprises about half of the new staff. GTFO. Besides grade-tampering can't be accomplished by coaches alone. Your gonna need a secretary or an advisor or someone else who knows the system do that. In other words, the people who did that the first time are probably still working for Auburn University.
Haha, Malzahn is the only holdover my friend from Cam's time at Auburn.

and the former compliance guy is now in charge at Auburn............and used to be there before he went to NCAA............what a joke get you freaking crap out of the this thread trying to pass Auburn off as anything more than the fraud everyone knows you guys are............everyone cheats a little but you guys are just so dang putting it out on the window display that it makes someone almost want to pull for Bama over
you...........noticed the almost..........wish you both could just lose
My only point is if everybody knows we are a fraud, as it seems like you all do, we would have been popped already. It's as simple as that. If it's that obvious to you, it has to be that obvious to the NCAA. And I'd be willing to bet there are people that work for the NCAA that would like to see Auburn crash and burn. We were heading that way when Tropper was here, no doubt about it. Insiders say that why Malzahn didn't keep him on staff

My only point is if everybody knows we are a fraud, as it seems like you all do, we would have been popped already. It's as simple as that. If it's that obvious to you, it has to be that obvious to the NCAA. And I'd be willing to bet there are people that work for the NCAA that would like to see Auburn crash and burn. We were heading that way when Tropper was here, no doubt about it. Insiders say that why Malzahn didn't keep him on staff

Denial is more than a river in Egypt

Reactions: 1 person

You'll find arrogant and obnoxious Vandy fans man. They are at every school. Including yours. I know we have arrogant fans that need to calm it down, a lotttttttttttt, but it's the nature of the beast. You can't put it on the entire fan base when a couple fans act out

Hey guys, I'll leave it at this. I know we do some shady stuff. It goes on everywhere. I respect you guys and don't want to get banned because of an opinion so I won't post in this forum again. Quite honestly, we have a battle on our hands for Jovon. Bama is coming after him hard. I won't feel good until he signs on the dotted line

Hey guys, I'll leave it at this. I know we do some shady stuff. It goes on everywhere. I respect you guys and don't want to get banned because of an opinion so I won't post in this forum again. Quite honestly, we have a battle on our hands for Jovon. Bama is coming after him hard. I won't feel good until he signs on the dotted line

The posters suggesting your banning don't have any power...your decision on whether you give them said power...from what I've read,you're doing it the right way on this board...keep doing it. :hi:

Yo AUfan just tell them not to make the check out to "Jovon's Guidance Counselor" this time. Cmon mayne.

The posters suggesting your banning don't have any power...your decision on whether you give them said power...from what I've read,you're doing it the right way on this board...keep doing it. :hi:

This. Don't stop posting man...you seem like one of the good ones. :hi:

VN Store

Back