'13 GA OLB Reuben Foster

I have my doubts he ends up at AL and UGA would be my guess but our staff apparantly still wants him and are going hard after him. Smart was at the AL/MS game yesterday.

Andrew Bone @AndrewJBone

Kirby Smart was talking to Reuben Foster today. A 45-year old male (best guess) wearing an AU jersey kept screaming stay away from him Kirby

I have my doubts he ends up at AL and UGA would be my guess but our staff apparantly still wants him and are going hard after him. Smart was at the AL/MS game yesterday.

Andrew Bone @AndrewJBone

Kirby Smart was talking to Reuben Foster today. A 45-year old male (best guess) wearing an AU jersey kept screaming stay away from him Kirby

I don't care who you are, that's funny.

Reactions: 1 person

Andrew Bone @AndrewJBone

LOL. There is no line it seems when it comes to recruiting, some fans take it too far.

I'm telling you, I doubt he comes to UGA. This will come down to Auburn and Bama in the end.

When asked about our lb recruiting board, fortenberry said we are trying to get in with foster

Probably a pipe dream but it's good to know we're swinging for the fences.

Who are our LB targets right now? All of the ones i'm hearing about are leaning toward different schools. Grace to Miami, Johnson to OSU, Toney staying put at AU, Levenberry at FSU. We've cut ties with 3 LB's and we're going after some big names but we seem late to the party for all of them.

Probably a pipe dream but it's good to know we're swinging for the fences.

Who are our LB targets right now? All of the ones i'm hearing about are leaning toward different schools. Grace to Miami, Johnson to OSU, Toney staying put at AU, Levenberry at FSU. We've cut ties with 3 LB's and we're going after some big names but we seem late to the party for all of them.

I agree I'm woried too.:ermm:

Andrew Bone @AndrewJBone

Agree, this has UGA written all over it. He is taking his last visit to Athens before Signing Day and that is just to get the PR plan in place.

From Rivals -

When it comes down to Foster and Adams, I think both are wide open. Georgia is seriously in the mix for both. Auburn is still alive for both and you can't count out Alabama, either. Clemson is very much in the race for Adams and some think the Tigers are the outright leader.

looked for this article but couldn't find it so apologize if posted

Babysitter and children’s daycare will impact decision of UGA target Reuben Foster | AJC College Sports Recruiting

Reuben Foster, the 5-star linebacker who is being targeted by UGA, turned some heads when he said that a good daycare program and good babysitters would affect his college decision

“The school I pick has to have a good daycare program and good babysitters in case she wants to spend the night with me and I have football,” Foster told ESPN.
how did I miss this? Are college programs really going to have to provide child care now?

The five-star linebacker was all set to go to Auburn before the Tigers staff was fired. Now, Foster seems pretty open to schools and Tennessee is trying to get him on campus. Foster is scheduled to visit Washington on Jan. 11th and Georgia on Jan. 25th. Auburn is not out of the picture but being an Auburn resident Foster might not take an official there. The question is can new Tennessee assistant and linebackers coach Tommy Thigpen who was at Auburn get Foster to Knoxville for a look.
Official visit date: TBD
Other teams in the mix: Alabama, Auburn, Washington, Georgia, LSU, Miami, South Carolina

-VQ

VN Store

Back