'13 GA OLB Reuben Foster

Nothing confirmed yet but a possibility he visits 1/11 per Hubbs. Same weekend as Lawson.

I hope not. I'd rather Lawson not be around him while in Knoxville. He can visit, just not that weekend.

Feels like he's just going to take visits to recruit others to AU.

sounds about right....

also, I judge his character because of his tats :hi::crazy:

Someone on VQ asked if Foster was just a pipe dream...

I think there is some interest, but I think it's a long shot right now. If he visits, things change.

-Fortenberry

Just read that Tray Matthews said Auburn is out of the running for Foster.
It's his best friend who is commited to UGA. Of course he would say that. Foster has been recruiting for Auburn at the UA All American game and his family is decked out in Auburn gear.

It's his best friend who is commited to UGA. Of course he would say that. Foster has been recruiting for Auburn at the UA All American game and his family is decked out in Auburn gear.

sorry.. but none of that makes any sense at all :crazy:.

Either Tray knows something or he is trolling a lot of people.

Foster was recruiting hard for Bama once upon a time. I'm sure you remember that.

Reactions: 1 person

Foster was recruiting hard for Bama once upon a time. I'm sure you remember that.

Players say that all time. I can't tell you how many times I've read an Auburn recruit say "Aw, don't worry, he's coming to Auburn." And what happens? They go somewhere else. I'm not saying what Matthews said isn't true, I'm just saying just because an 18 year old who really wants his best friend to come play with him said Foster isn't coming to Auburn, doesn't mean we should believe him.

Reactions: 1 person

From Bo Scarbrough yesterday.

Scarbrough also told me that he speaks with Reuben Foster almost every day. He said Reuben is "definitely not signing with Auburn." I asked him if he thought Reuben may end up back at Alabama. His response was, "I don't think they will let him back. I wish he would, but I don't think they will let him."

Got to make UGA fans really happy right now.

From Bo Scarbrough yesterday.

Scarbrough also told me that he speaks with Reuben Foster almost every day. He said Reuben is "definitely not signing with Auburn." I asked him if he thought Reuben may end up back at Alabama. His response was, "I don't think they will let him back. I wish he would, but I don't think they will let him."

Got to make UGA fans really happy right now.

If you really believe that, watch the video SCTiger posted. You will see that he expressed the he has interest in Auburn.

nothing better than a UGA and Auburn fan arguing on a UT board. I'm must have wondered into the toolshed..

VN Store

Back