13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vonn Bell Day.
This kid will remember this forever, pretty much only recruit, highest ranked, and ladies galore. All the coaches focused on him for the most part, probably CoD:BO2, when he was young he loved the thought of becoming a Vol4life. I mean the whole campus is his, live the dream! Make it a reality! It's a freaking Vonn Bell Day, scratch that, Weekend!
@VonnBellWeekendUT
@VonnVol4life... Haaha

Reactions: 1 person
Did the rock ever get painted?

I normally do it but can't so some people took over for this time and they've come up with some good ideas how to still get the message out. They're using large banners and plan on hanging them on it since you can't paint through an inch of ice. Vol fans will persevere!!!

This young man must become a Vol. His senior highlight reel is one of the best I have viewed. Solid tackler, has moves like CP, eye for the ball like EB, not to far from K-town. Bathe that young man in hot sauce and give him a helmet with the Power T on it.

This young man must become a Vol. His senior highlight reel is one of the best I have viewed. Solid tackler, has moves like CP, eye for the ball like EB, not to far from K-town. Bathe that young man in hot sauce and give him a helmet with the Power T on it.

I actually can't wait until they get him in the uniform on the visit, he will be VFL at that point. I also can't wait to see those pics.

Can you imagine this hometown kid in orange, with that kind of play? His potential for superstar Vol status is stupid crazy.

Reactions: 1 person
I normally do it but can't so some people took over for this time and they've come up with some good ideas how to still get the message out. They're using large banners and plan on hanging them on it since you can't paint through an inch of ice. Vol fans will persevere!!!

Ahh nice. Thanks for the update..I'm over in West TN so I didn't know how much ice y'all got in Knox.

I hope Butch uses V. Bell on offense (if we get him)...the highlight package he has on his twitter is pretty impressive...the guy just has a nose for the end zone.

He reminds me of Charles Woodson hate to use his name on the board haha but vonn could go both ways. Who is hosting him tonight anyone know?

I think the Woodson comparison is pretty dead on...the kid is just an athlete...I don't think you could necessarily even just label him a safety/corner....it seems like he's the total package as far as a player goes...Get em' Butch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back