13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real rap was in the 90's. This new 2000's version of "rap" is pathetic B.S. a bunch of mainstream clowns ranting about how much diamonds, gold teeth, and guns they have. They present an image of being "hard", then turn right around and talk about their yacht and mansion. Doesn't add up to me. Are you tough and rough, or do you live in Bell Aire? There used to be a true art form to it. Now just a bunch of jumping around and yelling this and that. Very few TRULY SKILLED rappers on the market now days, JMO.

I had a sneaking suspicion RR could clues us non-rappers into what's going on.

Real rap was in the 90's. This new 2000's version of "rap" is pathetic B.S. a bunch of mainstream clowns ranting about how much diamonds, gold teeth, and guns they have. They present an image of being "hard", then turn right around and talk about their yacht and mansion. Doesn't add up to me. Are you tough and rough, or do you live in Bell Aire? There used to be a true art form to it. Now just a bunch of jumping around and yelling this and that. Very few TRULY SKILLED rappers on the market now days, JMO.

listen to Kendrick Lamar. one of the realest rappers out there IMO

Reactions: 4 people

and rap has turned to drugs now more than guns and murder, at least mainstream rap, the real music will never change but its hard to find, still out there though you just gotta look

I had a sneaking suspicion RR could clues us non-rappers into what's going on.

I don't listen to this new crap. I mainly listen to sports talk 98% of the time in the vehicle. I would rather listen to local sports talk than new music, that's how bad it is.

As for Vonn Bell... I personally think he's a slight Bama lean. But after this weekend I think he's gonna have some real struggles emotionally. Don't underestimate Jason Carr being in his ear (if Carr can make the trip). Another highly touted in-state guy who just out and out turned Bama down, who apparently looks to be as orange blooded as they come.

I don't listen to this new crap. I mainly listen to sports talk 98% of the time in the vehicle. I would rather listen to local sports talk than new music, that's how bad it is.

As for Vonn Bell... I personally think he's a slight Bama lean. But after this weekend I think he's gonna have some real struggles emotionally. Don't underestimate Jason Carr being in his ear (if Carr can make the trip). Another highly touted in-state guy who just out and out turned Bama down, who apparently looks to be as orange blooded as they come.

thats why you gotta get an AUX cord so you can use your IPOD or MP3, the radio is horrible now

So if Von ends up at Bama we can blame it in CoD ? I knew those games were trouble.

Maybe Hilary Clinton will create a committee to determine the relationship between Call of Duty, brain damage, and choosing to attend the University of Alabama.

Maybe Hilary Clinton will create a committee to determine the relationship between Call of Duty, brain damage, and choosing to attend the University of Alabama.

:lolabove:

Altho we shouldn't even say things like that in jest. Next thing you know there's a 6 year 200 mil grant.

He's my #1 ask --

Dear Santa,
please bring us an elite RB.
-love VolNation

johnstewart_facepalm.gif

I don't know if you know much about xbox but you can go on line and play with others around the world. Also, you can wear a headset and form a party with friends. I was honored when my son asked me to don the headset and join the convo with his friends. He kicks my butt though as I can't even see the bad guys. He'll say "didn't you see that guy" and I'll say "uh no!". Oh to have them young eyes and reflexes again.

lol. Sounds like the no mercy rule is in effect.

My son-in-law is in his early 20s and is really into the xbox. I've threatened him a couple of times that I was going to learn it and kick his butt. He just tells me to bring it on old man. With our first grandchild (boy) on the way I can see some really good times coming, so I better learn how to use it and take my lumps now.

It is a honor isn't it? Had that kind of relationship with my dad. Still miss him 7 years later and even with him living 84 years.

C'mon, Vonn. You know you will always wonder what it would have been like to wear the orange if you go somewhere else. No regrets, bud. Wear it proud and get it all back on track. Give us all another reason to believe.

Last edited:
lol. Sounds like the no mercy rule is in effect.

My son-in-law is in his early 20s and is really into the xbox. I've threatened him a couple of times that I was going to learn it and kick his butt. He just tells me to bring it on old man. With our first grandchild (boy) on the way I can see some really good times coming, so I better learn how to use it and take my lumps now.

It is a honor isn't it? Had that kind of relationship with my dad. Still miss him 7 years later and even with him living 84 years.

C'mon, Vonn. You know you will always wonder what it would have been like to wear the orange if you go somewhere else. No regrets, bud. Wear it proud and get it all back on track. Give us all another reason to believe.

Sounds like the same rules as VolNation!!!:crazy:

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back