13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)

You must be young. Back in us old farts day, the thought was, the world was going to hell in a hand basket because we listened to rock and roll on our 8 track tapes. Apparently today it is because kids play video games.

Was referencing the whirl wind of emotions over a young man playin g video games during a visit by our staff. Too much made out of nothing.

What is an 8 track tape ?

lol. Sounds like the no mercy rule is in effect.

My son-in-law is in his early 20s and is really into the xbox. I've threatened him a couple of times that I was going to learn it and kick his butt. He just tells me to bring it on old man. With our first grandchild (boy) on the way I can see some really good times coming, so I better learn how to use it and take my lumps now.

It is a honor isn't it? Had that kind of relationship with my dad. Still miss him 7 years later and even with him living 84 years.

C'mon, Vonn. You know you will always wonder what it would have been like to wear the orange if you go somewhere else. No regrets, bud. Wear it proud and get it all back on track. Give us all another reason to believe.[/QUOT

You should do it. I've gotten a little addicted to it tbh. Get COD Black ops and play combat training. The better internet connection the better. Ours is dsl (no cable here where we live) and it stinks. You see things a fraction late and that's enough to get you killed. It's fun you'll enjoy it after a while.

It was like a cassette tape on steroids. After you played it 2 or 3 times, the player in your car would attempt to eat it, leaving you with about 2 pounds of plastic and 1.5 miles of worthless tape.

You nailed it. Was also good to use as a hammer in a pinch.

New senior highlights.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptZI3yJ2et4&feature=player_detailpage

It enrages me to think of how much Dooley dropped the ball on this one. He even has the look of an elite 5*. Saban and Urban Meyer pulling out all the stops to get him and he very well could've been ours the whole time a long time ago... Smh.... Come on Vonn that previous staff is gone brotha.... :thumbsup:

Man he can even return kicks and play reciever. He needs to play wildcat and return punts as well when he gets to TN future hiseman we need this kid.

New senior highlights.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptZI3yJ2et4&feature=player_detailpage

It enrages me to think of how much Dooley dropped the ball on this one. He even has the look of an elite 5*. Saban and Urban Meyer pulling out all the stops to get him and he very well could've been ours the whole time a long time ago... Smh.... Come on Vonn that previous staff is gone brotha.... :thumbsup:

The instant Dools knew he was in trouble (the loss to UF) he stopped even trying to recruit. Shameful

Typo

He meant DB not RB

I actually do keep up with recruiting quite a bit. In fact I do want an elite RB and I thought I was typing into the "Derrick Green" thread, by mistake I posted in the "Vonn Bell" thread, more a mistake of trying to do to many things in windows on VolNation while also trying to do my job. HA HA.

Oh well, i have egg on my face, i can take that for my vols. I most of all, want an elite running back, because I think with our line, we could be very good with the right RB.

l.jpg

Reactions: 7 people
Heard there's a party being held for Vonn in Knoxville tonight. Dont wanna specify where on a public forum for obvious reasons, but he will get the celebrity treatment forsure. TIFWIW

Reactions: 5 people
Man he can even return kicks and play reciever. He needs to play wildcat and return punts as well when he gets to TN future hiseman we need this kid.

If Vonn can play all those positions plus rb, cb and safety I say sign him and we're done.

ps. you need to work on the ei placement (i before e except after c)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back