13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was like a cassette tape on steroids. After you played it 2 or 3 times, the player in your car would attempt to eat it, leaving you with about 2 pounds of plastic and 1.5 miles of worthless tape.

Good answer.

I have tried to rewind many of them.
But hey that was modern technology. back in the '70's.
A pack of zig zags, a 5th of El Toro Tequilla, crank the tape of ZZ TOP's Tres Hombre up and adjust the bass with that 5 band equalize. Those were the days. I am glad God forgave me for those days and nights..

Reactions: 1 person
Just thought about this. Any chance they show Vonn a Deon Grant highlight video? Both play DB and both are/were #7, not to mention Grant was a hell of a DB.

Deon was one the best to ever play the safety position at UT, if not the best imo

He had a long NFL career considering what should have been a career ending hip injury. Special athlete on a team full of special athletes.

I'm not sure who was better between him and Eric Berry...

I think Deon was more of a true center fielder with unmatched ball skills. Berry was a better tackler, run supporter with really good cover skills imo. Both were great, however Deon had better support around him. I think Berry would of been great on any UT team but wouldn't have stood out as much on the teams Deon played on...they were loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back