13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a legitimate question? Not being a butt or anything promise just wanting to know if you truly don't know.

If you are legitimate then I won't be a smart a$$...Yes he is as advertised and has wanted to be a Vol since childhood but the previous staff tried to prove that they didn;t have to court him and let the enemies get to him and sway him away. This is a kid whose dream was to be Vol and now we are struggling to keep him, not the fan-bases fault. Now we are spending time and resources on a kid we should have locked up and he could be in the process of recruiting team mates to help us get back on top, he should hate bama and be recruiting against them instead of thinking about being one of them; he was and hopefully is us! :good!:

Last edited:
We've had some great DBs at UT, but EB, IMHO, is the greatest all-around S to ever play at UT. He did whatever he had to do, whatever was asked of him. He was a selfless player always putting team needs above his own. He could have had the career int yds record but Monte needed him in run support so that's what he did. I hope we land his brothers next year and if they have even half the heart of their older bro, they will be Vol greats as well.

Back to Bell, I hope we can sway him this weekend. He could be one of the cornerstones in rebuilding UT football. Something a lot of recruits may not see, but they can come here and be heroes to Vol fans everywhere. They can turn our program around and take us back to the top. At UT, they can be more than just football players on the field, they can revive a storied program and go down in history.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm not sure who was better between him and Eric Berry...

Deon had more flair and it helped him to freelance more due to having better players around him..EB is the better player and had to cover for lesser performers in the defensive backfield...got cheated out of the Thorpe award his sophomore year so he should have been a two time winner before he declared
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I just read that Bell is going to be at the BBALL game. Am I the only one who thinks that's outrageous!...

We're playing Alabama.

I'm pretty sure he took an unofficial visit when we played Alabama in football.

I'm not sold on this kid.

i just read that bell is going to be at the bball game. Am i the only one who thinks that's outrageous!...

We're playing alabama.

I'm pretty sure he took an unofficial visit when we played alabama in football.

I'm not sold on this kid.

it's an outrage!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
I really dig this kid.
He is a great athlete.... He is interested in UT.....
Is it really so strange that he wants to see a game and pick up the atmosphere?!? It's our biggest rivalry. Perhaps he just like the big game experience.
Personally I like that in a player.
Come on Bell! See the volition and know they will be even more excited with you on OUR team!
Come join the volnation

Reactions: 2 people
Have fun on your recruiting trip Vonn, in case you ever read this. Also, you could be a savior at Tennessee or just another fish at Alabama. And bammer might try to sell you on NFL chances but you are good enough and you will get there regardless of the college you choose. Heck you could go to UTC and get drafted. My point, you could be a state hero and legend at UT or just another player at Bama. Regardless of your choice, have a good time and good luck on your decision. Go Vols!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Have fun on your recruiting trip Vonn, in case your ever read this. Also, you could be a savior at Tennessee or just another fish at Alabama. And bammer might try to sell you on NFL chances but you are good enough and you will get there regardless of the college you choose. Heck you could go to UTC and get drafted. My point, you could be a state hero and legend at UT or just another player at Bama. Regardless of your choice, have a good time and good luck on your decision. Go Vols!

Solid post!
Keeping the eye on the prize and UT in our hearts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back