13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree in part. They were totally different players who played different safety positions for the most part. Indeed, Berry the more physical of the two, however, Grant had the same amount of picks in 2 years as Berry had in 3. Both great Vol legends!

Grant also played on a much better defense. People just threw away from berry, it wasnt so easy to throw away from grant. Plus like another poster said berry played up in the box a lot. Grant simply played center field. Its easy to see why grant had so many picks. Both are great vols, but give me berry everyday.

Vonn™✅ Vonn™✅ ‏@TheVonnBell7

Going to the Tennessee basketball today chillin with my bro @Vdatdudee

the other kid is his brother

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
VonnBell.jpg

Reactions: 30 people
his brother tweeted a picture of the rock with the banner on it

and also seems to be a basketball fan, so them going to the basketball game seems to be a good thing

Vonn™✅ Vonn™✅ ‏@TheVonnBell7

Going to the Tennessee basketball today chillin with my bro @Vdatdudee

the other kid is Volante something, couldnt find much info on him, anyone know any more, according to his twitter seems like he is on an OV with VB and is loving it

Thats his brother. He has been with him on every trip.
His brother's name has "Vol" in it? Vol lock IMO.

That is a great picture! I'm saving it for when he announces uT and posting it on everything!!! Looks good in that orange, hope he is loving VB Day

The turn around in the energy and feeling in this program that has taken place over the last month is amazing Landing Bell, Lawson, North, and the rest of high targets would be HUGE.

Reactions: 1 person
If I lived closer, I'd go to that basketball game and bring friends. Just read this:
4 tickets, 4 drinks and 4 hot dogs for $44 - uttix.com is the spot to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back