13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The frustration is probably building on most of us that we haven't had any encouraging news this week. I think I'm going to go to the mtn and ventilate some kind of old run down building structure with my 308.

great idea. I might have to do the same tomorrow. I should be appreciative that fans of other schools enjoy our forums.

no offence taken. actually i'm new to this board as the wife and i have retired here from michigan. while i was happy to get green i was sad for tn as they are now my adopted team. given time jones will bring tn back to where they once were.

I was following your posts in Greene and did enjoy what you brought there. Welcome to Tennessee. It's a great place to live. What city do you live in now?

Just like last year, and the year before that.. never seems like we can land they big fish, and when we do, they leave for another school..

We are so far ahead of where we were at this time last year! New/better coaching staff, better recruiting, Sal is gone, etc. Football is on the way up at UT! The next two weeks will be fun!:yes::yes:

We are so far ahead of where we were at this time last year! New/better coaching staff, better recruiting, Sal is gone, etc. Football is on the way up at UT! The next two weeks will be fun!:yes::yes:

Completely agree!!! I do feel the upswing.
Excitement is brewing, we just need one marquee recruit to commit and get the ball started rolling. Its early but we are gaining ground.
We have to stop all the negativity talk or we may talk the interested parties away!
We have momentum building....hold the lines people!

Based on what? A gut feeling?

More or less a gut feeling. Not sure any of us posters have anything other than a gut feeling based upon what we read.
All seem genuinely interested but pulling the trigger to flip is more than just genuinely interested. Hope I'm wrong.

dayton, little town about half way between knox and chat next to the river. love it

I lived in Chattanooga for a few years. Live in Knoxville now but travel to Dayton occasionally. Great people there. Next time I'm there let's try and get together. We'll make a Vol outta you in no time.

dayton, little town about half way between knox and chat next to the river. love it

Welcome to TN and Dayton. I was born there in the oldest building in Rhea County. One grandfather was sheriff and the other chief of police there during the Scopes "Monkey" Trial.

Originally Posted by true blue in tn

Just moved from Soddy to Ooltewah a few years ago. Dayton is a great place with great people. You will enjoy it.

Give me a shout when you're over this way and I'll buy you lunch to welcome you to the area. :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back