13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good first post. Okay young padawan, here is the run down....TOS means The Other Site, Negavol is anyone who is pissy or disagrees with the OP or basically says anything that is remotely negative, once you have reached negavol status you are dangerously close to not being a VFL...tread lightly. Don't post any comments in a thread that says "links only"...seriously...don't do it...you will get ignored and then blasted and then taken out back and flogged. "Smokescreen" is a popular phrase and inside joke stemming from the "Gruden era" (urrr...error rather) which refers to a rumor being true based on all the diversions and false information posted only to keep the Vols guessing before the truth (which is a major BOOM) is ultimately revealed. Major BOOM or Boom or booms or anything related to booming is the ultimate whoot, hooray...yippee, yahoo...you get it. It is spelled Kiffin not Kiffen (but really there is no longer a need to talk about that douche). It is okay to write CBJ (Coach Butch Jones) but not okay to write Coach BJ (need I explain? ). That is all for now. Go forth and prosper!

Link?

Reactions: 3 people
He called him tonight, all he could tell me was it sounded good. I think it was Bama before the visit today and now he is really thinking hard. I do know he loves Tennessee and this is real hard on him. He has a friend that is a walk-on LB and a lot of his friends attend UT. He is up there almost every few weeks with his friends hangin out.

Reactions: 7 people
He called him tonight, all he could tell me was it sounded good. I think it was Bama before the visit today and now he is really thinking hard. I do know he loves Tennessee and this is real hard on him. He has a friend that is a walk-on LB and a lot of his friends attend UT. He is up there almost every few weeks with his friends hangin out.

Man your either gonna be loved or strongly disliked on here, but keep bringing the info we preciate it.:salute:

VonnBell.jpg

I want to see Bell in a UT uniform!

okie dokie

Alright, if you're not a troll, who are some of the schools in Central's district?

Nikolay Timoshchuk is the walk-on LB from Central they played together before Vonn transferred to Ridgeland. Nick is talking to him about coming to Tennessee, but you cant push because it might turn him off about Tennessee. No one is pushing him just kinda man you would look good in Orange. That's all we can do and hope for.

Reactions: 2 people
Red Bank (Chattanooga, TN) *

Tyner Academy (Chattanooga, TN) *

Brainerd (Chattanooga, TN) *

East Ridge (Chattanooga, TN) *

Hixson (Hixson, TN) *

Polk County (Benton, TN) *

East Hamilton (Ooltewah, TN) *

Ok, google it and tell me...

k.

East Hamilton 6-1 0.857 180 84 7-4 0.636 227 226 1 L
Tyner Academy 5-2 0.714 163 97 6-5 0.545 203 228 1 L