13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well there`s East Hamilton which won the District Howard, Central, Hixson, Brainerd, East Ridge,Tyner, and also Peyton Manning lives across the street from Central High school on Waconda Drive Harrison Tennessee.

Wow. lol

Do I know you?

Nikolay Timoshchuk is the walk-on LB from Central they played together before Vonn transferred to Ridgeland. Nick is talking to him about coming to Tennessee, but you cant push because it might turn him off about Tennessee. No one is pushing him just kinda man you would look good in Orange. That's all we can do and hope for.

Is Coach Norwood the one he asked to come to his announcement?

IDK the guy personally, my father in law saw this on here and told me that must be who you are talking about. He doesn't post on here so i figured i would ask. He used to be pretty involved with Central football up until a few years ago (about the time i met his daughter).

I volunteered at Central know Jason very well, he is at tellco plains, do I know you.

I assume this was for me. You don't know me but you may know my father in law. I won't put his name on here though. He was Central's quarterback club president for several years I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back