13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy, this thread derailed tonight. Some of you people have a serious problem. :(

FWIW, I kinda thought vollygirl would give him a 1060 West Addison address. Extra points to the poster that figures out that reference. ;)

Look out vg, the VN thugs will find out your work schedule and come rob you for all youre worth.

AC...Have you posted your name, address yet? What are you waiting for man? You sure as hell aren't worth what Peyton is...practice your preaching bro. Man up to what you're advocating.

Academy Sports?

The Blues Brothers. This is the home address they gave the police. The police and Nazis found out later that 1060 West Addison is Wrigley Field. :)

Just tryin' to lighten the mood in this mutha. Some of you guys need to take a Xanax.... :blink:

Reactions: 3 people
The Blues Brothers. This is the home address they gave the police. The police and Nazis found out later that 1060 West Addison is Wrigley Field. :)

Just tryin' to lighten the mood in this mutha. Some of you guys need to take a Xanax.... :blink:

I remember now! Classic. I'd hit a Xanax but with the beer I've consumed it wouldn't work out so well.

Lol.... Awesome shame on me for thinking UTK.. =p

AC...Have you posted your name, address yet? What are you waiting for man? You sure as hell aren't worth what Peyton is...practice your preaching bro. Man up to what you're advocating.

I'm just saying u need to stop crying about it.. Ppl know where famous ppl live.. That's just the way it is.. Everybody in Maryville knows where Fulmer lives.. How many times has something happened to his place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back