13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on topic.....
Any news on bell's visit?
We need this guy in orange!

Mr bell.... Sign the commit papers and light the fuse on the big orange nation! If you sign the other big names will come too!

Last edited:
So hypothetically if this kid comes in and immediately shows enough to start, does anybody think we can move one of our other starting safeties to corner? Corner is a position where I have zero confidence in the players we have.

So hypothetically if this kid comes in and immediately shows enough to start, does anybody think we can move one of our other starting safeties to corner? Corner is a position where I have zero confidence in the players we have.

I was thinking the same thing. Im just not sure if BM or LM are fast enough to be CBs, maybe we go with a 3 safety package sort of like the NYG did with Kenny Phillips, Antrel Rolle, and our own Deon Grant.

I was thinking the same thing. Im just not sure if BM or LM are fast enough to be CBs, maybe we go with a 3 safety package sort of like the NYG did with Kenny Phillips, Antrel Rolle, and our own Deon Grant.

You forgot Brian Randolph

I feel like he is the most likely of the four to start at corner in that scenario.

Not trying to be a dick with this comment but I feel like a big part of our problem right now is that we have a bunch of safeties playing corner.

This kid can play corner.To be honest I think he would be a lock down number 1 corner.Big fast physical.If we want our best on the field him at corner Mcneil and Randolph at safety would be a good start.

Reactions: 2 people
:wavey:

It's gonna be a crazy kind of fun if Bell decides to be in orange. Lots of pride for the Chattanooga/Cleveland area with him and Sanders on the team.

GO VOLS!!!!

Along those lines, I was at the farmers market (first tenn pavilion) in early December when Grumers were in full swing. I came across one of Bells Ridgeland coaches there. We talked about Vonn and he told me Vonn loved UT and wanted to come as long as the new coach impressed him and really wanted him there. Obviously a lot has happened since then, but it got me pumped at the time.

Along those lines, I was at the farmers market (first tenn pavilion) in early December when Grumers were in full swing. I came across one of Bells Ridgeland coaches there. We talked about Vonn and he told me Vonn loved UT and wanted to come as long as the new coach impressed him and really wanted him there. Obviously a lot has happened since then, but it got me pumped at the time.

It's got me pumped hearing it now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back