13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the same coach that after his last big game against an SEC team had a heart attack and retired from coaching. Just saying.:)

True but im just saying do not sleep on the buckeyes I still think they lead unless some more recruits sway tenn at the end of the day I know them and this is business not personal

UT's been burned too many times. I have to temper my excitement until that fax comes through. This is what happens with all these 5-7 seasons. Very positive stuff though.

True but im just saying do not sleep on the buckeyes I still think they lead unless some more recruits sway tenn at the end of the day I know them and this is business not personal

Come on, Vonn! You know you are ALL VOL!! VFL! Quit playing the games.

C'mon Vonn..publicly commmit...it will draw other top recruits to help us rise to the top...again!..
:dance2::pepper::td::3cheers::groupwave::girl1:

TW, you are good people. Having lived in Bama for four years and seen the entire spectrum of Tide fans, you are the class of the group. Thanks for all the thoughtful discussion you bring to the board. And for the record, I sure do hope you are right about Bell to the Vols. Victory over Bama has been hard to come by lately!

don't admit that

“@jcshurburtt: If I am #Tennessee, I am feeling great about Vonn Bell right now. Still more than a week out. #SigningDay"

I got this from what Fortenberry retweeted earlier. Everything is looking good right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back