13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vonn needs to ask himself "if I weren't going to play football, where would I go to school?" He has friends at UT. He has been to the campus a lot and is a lifelong fan. Its basically already his school. All things being equal, go to the place you already feel the most comfortable. The place you know you can fit in and be happy. Come on to the place that's already like home. Come to the University of Tennessee.

Edit: feels like j just typed out the song to cheers. "Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name..."

Reactions: 8 people
Well help us feel confident...friend! :)

If I was at liberty to say I would. I have been blasted before here. I can not say specifically everything I know. I just think its funny with the doom an bloomers talking negative. These guys don't know ****, especially MDV. The guy is a first class dip sh@t. Anyway see you signing day

Reactions: 1 person
I am not sure if I believe that. Look if he was all Vol and the new staff sold him on coming to UT, his committment right now would be huge for UT and maybe getting the other pieces to drop. Waiting until NSD does not help UT as much as announcing right now would. Just my opinion

Reactions: 3 people
I am not sure if I believe that. Look if he was all Vol and the new staff sold him on coming to UT, his committment right now would be huge for UT and maybe getting the other pieces to drop. Waiting until NSD does not help UT as much as announcing right now would. Just my opinion

Agreed but so close to NSD and already an on air announcement lined up what do you do??

IMO kids keep that on air time slot

Agreed but so close to NSD and already an on air announcement lined up what do you do??

IMO kids keep that on air time slot

Maybe so and it would be a great way to finish the class off for CBJ if on NSD like 4 or 5 top tier recruits all put on the UT hat on ESPN. Alot better than the circus Kiffin created. But it just seems that many of these recruits are in a holding pattern to see what others may do.

I mean how would it affect Lawson to know before he goes to AU on his OV? Just saying and either way if he picks UT in the end it is still big for the program.

Maybe so and it would be a great way to finish the class off for CBJ if on NSD like 4 or 5 top tier recruits all put on the UT hat on ESPN. Alot better than the circus Kiffin created. But it just seems that many of these recruits are in a holding pattern to see what others may do.

I mean how would it affect Lawson to know before he goes to AU on his OV? Just saying and either way if he picks UT in the end it is still big for the program.

The good thing is that Lawson decides a few days prior to NSD, or is at least expected to, and could possibly get the ball rolling for a big NSD

He's always wanted to be a Vol. Dooley ignored him because he's a dumbass.

Reactions: 4 people
I was not trying to rain on your parade just saying the parade could be a lot longer than just one day(NSD).

This is exactly what I'm talking about TW. We get good news on a recruit verified by multiple sources and you come in and analyze and dissect it to where it's unfathomable. I realize it's your opinion but what's wrong with a simple "looks like you all are looking good with Bell"?

Reactions: 2 people
This is exactly what I'm talking about TW. We get good news on a recruit verified by multiple sources and you come in and analyze and dissect it to where it's unfathomable. I realize it's your opinion but what's wrong with a simple "looks like you all are looking good with Bell"?

I believe I said earlier in this thread it appeared Bell was headed to UT long before these recent updates.

I kinda agree here TW, you need to let us have our moments and stop over analyzing everything. And I like you TW, so not hating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back