13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big time get. So glad this kid has decided to stay home. Vonn will be a huge part of turning Tennessee back into Tennessee. CBJ & Staff doing work!

Haha. Actually grew up toward Jonesborough but lived at the end of Oak Grove on the lake for a year in college.

gotcha. grew up across the cove from oak grove on snyder creek side across from gary kalogeros (peerless owner) house.

dated a girl early on that lived off of oak grove. (cool story bro?)

would paddle he canoe across the lake to meet her, hahaa thats dedication right thar

cant compain tho great place to grow up.

thought u were a guy that lived down the street who went to UT law who practices in JC

I'm a little disappointed it took as long as it did for somebody to reference Hell's Bells.

Also, I really can't feel good about this til I get a Jackson boom. Did he do it and I missed it?

Reactions: 2 people
I'm scheduled to be sick that day.

Just make sure on the 5th you start "feeling bad" early in the work day. Cough, sniff, change your voice, make it sound rough/scratchy. That way you'll look like a road warrior working all day while "sick". Then call in the next morning and sound rough....then enjoy NSD.

So is he still going to wait for national signing day or is there gonna be a commit sometime soon?

I'm a little disappointed it took as long as it did for somebody to reference Hell's Bells.

Also, I really can't feel good about this til I get a Jackson boom. Did he do it and I missed it?

Where is Jackson Harris? I was wondering that yesterday. Hope ole buddy is alright.

Maybe so and it would be a great way to finish the class off for CBJ if on NSD like 4 or 5 top tier recruits all put on the UT hat on ESPN. Alot better than the circus Kiffin created. But it just seems that many of these recruits are in a holding pattern to see what others may do.

I mean how would it affect Lawson to know before he goes to AU on his OV? Just saying and either way if he picks UT in the end it is still big for the program.

TW, he can always text or call Lawson to let him know his choice. It doesn't have to be public, but great points.

If JH were smart he would make the above comment part of his sig line. :)

BOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just had to get in on this one!

OUTSTANDING NEWS!!!!!!!

And for those keeping score over the last two weeks, that's Tennessee 2, Bama 0. Nice work Butch et al!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back