13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of them apparently told coaches/players they were coming to UT right before NSD. Which was my point. Glad the vibe is good for Bell, but it's a little early to start all the backslapping.

They were from here? Serious question, cause I didn't really follow them.

If I'm not mistaken Dawson is in the USC 2-deep and GW played some last year (not sure how much he did this year but as bad as they were you'd have to think at least a decent bit...ask VOP).

It's easy to be in the 2 deep with scholarship restrictions and attrition to the NFL. Until he is putting hits on RB's like Clowney, I dont care what he is doing at USC. #notanimpactplayer

Reactions: 1 person
Both of them apparently told coaches/players they were coming to UT right before NSD. Which was my point. Glad the vibe is good for Bell, but it's a little early to start all the backslapping.

I hear you. I posted earlier that it's good news, but I need to see the fax go through to really get excited. UT has come out on the wrong side of a lot of these battles the past few years.

gotcha. grew up across the cove from oak grove on snyder creek side across from gary kalogeros (peerless owner) house.

dated a girl early on that lived off of oak grove. (cool story bro?)

would paddle he canoe across the lake to meet her, hahaa thats dedication right thar

cant compain tho great place to grow up.

thought u were a guy that lived down the street who went to UT law who practices in JC

It's a shame Crazy's fine establishment "accidentally" burned down. I'm sure I know that guy. Initials?

They were from here? Serious question, cause I didn't really follow them.

hate to say it but i dont believe anyone but brent hubbs.

gridscape can be wrong, vn, govols, all of em.

but, he usually gets it right. very well respected in knoxville media.

Different this time. Butch Jones is our coach and this is a Tennessee kid. Wright and Dawson weren't from here and Dooley was....uh....well....I can't say coach but I guess shower discipline facilitator

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
It's a shame Crazy's fine establishment "accidentally" burned down. I'm sure I know that guy. Initials?

steve grindstaff?

i kid. i kid.

cant quote initials. i respect privacy. lets just say the whole street we grew up on was lawyered up somethin fierce

original.gif

Reactions: 6 people
We should change the name of this thread to The Von Bell to match his twitter handle, and show him some more love.

It's easy to be in the 2 deep with scholarship restrictions and attrition to the NFL. Until he is putting hits on RB's like Clowney, I dont care what he is doing at USC. #notanimpactplayer

Okay then AJ Johnson hasn't been impressive thus far. He's only playing here because of our lack of depth.

/sarcasm

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back