13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only comment that I will make that is not associated w/ Vonn Bell in this thread...if we can't land Ford, Barber, or Wilkins, then I would be fine with taking a chance on Bridges. After watching him play in state championship game, I was shocked that he didn't have any major offers. He would be a better risk to take than Devrin Young was, and I'm not bad-mouthing DY, as he is a VFL. Now, back Vonn "VFL" Bell!!!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

247 shows an offer from Nebraska but I think it's only a verbal. That said I agree plays LB to and is just as fast as Vonn.

Yeah we'll when Vonn Bell himself told me and a friend directly we would be happy on signing day and asked who made a good UT hat, I think I will trust him more then you thanks for playing

Reactions: 3 people
No reason to bash anyone at this point is there? If Vol20202020 is a friend or family member of Vonn, then I would like to welcome you to the Vol Family too! There is room for you!

Reactions: 1 person
No reason to bash anyone at this point is there? If Vol20202020 is a friend or family member of Vonn, then I would like to welcome you to the Vol Family too! There is room for you!

He's not actually a Vol fan. Never once in any of his posts have I seen him post something positive about UT.

You can believe the downer if you wish. I don't have a link but I know Vonn because I am in Public Service. I serve my community well. But long story short he knows I'm a UT along with the other guy I spoke of. I was in his school a day or two ago for a call. I saw him and Darryl sitting together. I didn't ask him where he was going he just said I would be very happy with him on signing day.

Reactions: 1 person
You can believe the downer if you wish. I don't have a link but I know Vonn because I am in Public Service. I serve my community well. But long story short he knows I'm a UT along with the other guy I spoke of. I was in his school a day or two ago for a call. I saw him and Darryl sitting together. I didn't ask him where he was going he just said I would be very happy with him on signing day.

Who you gonna believe AL Wilson or this 2020202020202020 dude? Come on man!

Do you have all of your teeth? If not, he may have mistaken you for a Bama fan.

We need some clarification.

Reactions: 2 people

Nice..hope it's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back