13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we still expected to get this guy??

Yep and I think we know it too. With Alabama taking Eddie Jackson, who is projected as a DB, I do not think they will have space. And if there was a number crunch I would think Bama would take Bell over Jackson...I think he is all vol...

Can one of VN's photoshopers work some magic with these & get them going on twitter?

Attachments

• Vonn-Bell-Wanted.jpg
    Vonn-Bell-Wanted.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 561
  • BBOTNLnCIAA7iAo.jpg
    BBOTNLnCIAA7iAo.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 6
  • slideshow_1002382274_081912_Super11_04.jpg
    slideshow_1002382274_081912_Super11_04.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 555
Reactions: 3 people
Butch follows Vonn's brother (or really good friend?) on Twitter, and the kid tweeted at Butch that he would "call him back later today".

Looks like this kid is playing a decent sized role in Vonn's recruitment

That's his big bro he went to every official visit with him they aren't far apart in age, I think the are waiting on the other to pull the trigger first if not I do not think any of them will come without the other Lawson, Dobbs, Levenberry , and Ford

That's his big bro he went to every official visit with him they aren't far apart in age, I think the are waiting on the other to pull the trigger first if not I do not think any of them will come without the other Lawson, Dobbs, Levenberry , and Ford

There you go, bringing your positivity to every thread. I think VB is all Vol, and he is only waiting until his 10:05 time slot to tell everyone what they already know.

What a haul that would be. Stud DE, LBer, and DB on defense. Stud WR in North already committed, Stud RB and QB. If Morris is in on this you got a Stud LT for the next 3-4 years as well. This would definitely put the Vols back on the map if this comes to fruition.

Reactions: 1 person
You guys obviously underestimate bUTch, he brought the mfing KK truck with him, so they could have as many hot fresh doughnuts as they wanted.

Yep and I think we know it too. With Alabama taking Eddie Jackson, who is projected as a DB, I do not think they will have space. And if there was a number crunch I would think Bama would take Bell over Jackson...I think he is all vol...

I know there were reports a while back that Saban liked Jackson cover skills better and the possiblity of Cook not qualifying makes a pure cover guy a bigger need. Jackson is just alot better than some think, 5star caliber player who flew under the radar because of grade issues and the fact that he didnt play last year.

Last edited:
Five-star safety Vonn Bell isn’t out of the picture for Alabama just yet. We reported earlier in the week that Bell may be affected by UA’s very tight numbers crunch but sources close to the situation there is still a chance that Bell will end up at Alabama. As we’ve noted, it’s a fluid situation. On top of that, another source close to Bell says that while the visit to Knoxville was “amazing” the Vols entered the weekend trailing to the point where they wouldn’t be able to make up enough ground to secure the lead in 48 hours. Butch Jones and staff have impressed Bell and his camp with the extensive changes to the program in such short time, but it sounds as though the Vols still have work to do from their end. Bell and his family have entered “decision mode” and will sit down on Saturday with his high school staff and iron out his decision while also working on the logistics of what will be a heavily-attended and nationally televised announcement"

--Bama 247

Five-star safety Vonn Bell isn’t out of the picture for Alabama just yet. We reported earlier in the week that Bell may be affected by UA’s very tight numbers crunch but sources close to the situation there is still a chance that Bell will end up at Alabama. As we’ve noted, it’s a fluid situation. On top of that, another source close to Bell says that while the visit to Knoxville was “amazing” the Vols entered the weekend trailing to the point where they wouldn’t be able to make up enough ground to secure the lead in 48 hours. Butch Jones and staff have impressed Bell and his camp with the extensive changes to the program in such short time, but it sounds as though the Vols still have work to do from their end. Bell and his family have entered “decision mode” and will sit down on Saturday with his high school staff and iron out his decision while also working on the logistics of what will be a heavily-attended and nationally televised announcement"

--Bama 247

No way Bama let's him slip away if he wants to go there. One thing Saban knows is how to make room.

Apparently bama may think they can just slack off and then come right back after him and get him if they want him. Typical bama arrogance.

I'm still saying Vol. if we still have "work to do" it may be getting more good players to surround bell. A la Marquez north.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back