'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

In home? Visits? Pshh!!

Just do a Saban and happen to be where DG is at. Bring along all the offensive coaches, Peyton Manning, and Arian Foster. It's just a "bump" right? "We swear it was an accident, we were in the neighborhood looking at mail box construction ideas".

Problem Solved:hi:

Problem is we'd get the death penalty though.

Reactions: 1 person
Oh trust me, I'm not the patient type myself.

Yeah and with Green I will be disappointed if he commits to Michigan but I know that we've put forward everything to get him even after having a horrible season and changing coaches.

This staff has helped with getting me to get excited about recruiting because they have out forth a seemingly non-stop effort to get kids that didn't even have UT on their radar to visit the campus officially. Now hopefully he can get it done on the field.

Yeah and with Green I will be disappointed if he commits to Michigan but I know that we've put forward everything to get him even after having a horrible season and changing coaches.

This staff has helped with getting me to get excited about recruiting because they have out forth a seemingly non-stop effort to get kids that didn't even have UT on their radar to visit the campus officially. Now hopefully he can get it done on the field.

Yes sir, agree.

Yeah, Otha Peters thread was most epic meltdown ever, especially when MZTerry was up against Otha's family.

To me it's looking like 80% chance he chooses Michigan, he has been pretty solid on them being his leader throughout his recruitment and at the Army game he said he has already made his decision he is just waiting to announce it. Hopefully I am wrong

To me it's looking like 80% chance he chooses Michigan, he has been pretty solid on them being his leader throughout his recruitment and at the Army game he said he has already made his decision he is just waiting to announce it. Hopefully I am wrong

Sadly, I agree with you. :sad:

We all know Graham is an outstanding coach so I won't be quite as disappointed on losing out on Green if we can land some large defensive commits (like Bell and/or Lawson). I'd rather give Graham a decent 2b rb and our defense the big time guys with the confidence that he'll coach them up to be quite good.

""It's down to Michigan, Auburn and Tennessee," said the 6-foot-0, 220-pounder who is ranked as the No. 14 player overall. "It's down to those teams. I don't think I'll take anymore visits and I'm announcing on Saturday, Jan. 26 at 4PM at the Glen Allen Cultural Center which is about 10 minutes outside of Richmond."

Green, who has taken official visits to Michigan, Auburn and Tennessee, will be hosting a fourth school this week at his home.

"Tennessee is coming Sunday, it will be coach Graham and the offensive coordinator I think because coach Jones has already done his in-home. Michigan is coming Monday and coach Hoke will be doing his in-home and Thursday will be Gus Malzahn and the Auburn coaches," he said. "And Wednesday Jimbo Fisher will be coming, we already scheduled and he still wants to come so that's still on."

"This will be my first time meeting the new staff at Auburn, it will be a chance to sit down with coach Graham again and the offensive coordinator at Tennessee and it will be a chance to talk again to the Michigan staff," he said. "And I know FSU will be pushing hard to get me to visit next weekend so we'll see how that goes. I want to use these final visits to figure everything out."

-rivals

""It's down to Michigan, Auburn and Tennessee," said the 6-foot-0, 220-pounder who is ranked as the No. 14 player overall. "It's down to those teams. I don't think I'll take anymore visits and I'm announcing on Saturday, Jan. 26 at 4PM at the Glen Allen Cultural Center which is about 10 minutes outside of Richmond."

Green, who has taken official visits to Michigan, Auburn and Tennessee, will be hosting a fourth school this week at his home.

"Tennessee is coming Sunday, it will be coach Graham and the offensive coordinator I think because coach Jones has already done his in-home. Michigan is coming Monday and coach Hoke will be doing his in-home and Thursday will be Gus Malzahn and the Auburn coaches," he said. "And Wednesday Jimbo Fisher will be coming, we already scheduled and he still wants to come so that's still on."

"This will be my first time meeting the new staff at Auburn, it will be a chance to sit down with coach Graham again and the offensive coordinator at Tennessee and it will be a chance to talk again to the Michigan staff," he said. "And I know FSU will be pushing hard to get me to visit next weekend so we'll see how that goes. I want to use these final visits to figure everything out."

-rivals

Well all we can do now is hope that Graham is able to sell him one last on Tennessee and all it has to offer him. After that we wait...

As I said earlier, I think he still has not made a final decision and he is going back and forth in trying to make the best decision. It could go either way. We will know when he announces.

VN Store

Back