'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

Not feeling good about this one. I think we need to prepare ourselves for the fact we may whiff on all our big time running back prospects for this cycle. Still holding out hope CJG pulls one. Gotta lotta faith in that guy!

@HollaAtchGwolla: #VolNation brahh "@BrOoKyLn_boii27: I have decided to make my college announcement on january 26 at 4:00pm #truly blessed!! 🙏"

Paul Harris doin' work

Reactions: 6 people
We need Graham to do a in home w him or he's gotta come back for an unofficial ...or it don't look good for.us ... unless he's known the whole time since Jones came into his living room that Knoxville was for him

I think this is not bad or good news. He has seen both schools. I would not be surprised if he does a visit that would be under the radar to both schools again if he wanted to do so. He has his info and will decide what is best. If he announced today would it be any better news. I think in the next two weeks he will think it over then make his FINAL decision. I thought all along I would go to one school with one of my friends and changed my mind after thinking more on it for a couple of weeks.

He said he knew where he was going and when he said that I think he thought he did. May still be the same one he was thinking then or maybe not. Guess we will know the 26th. I have NO IDEA where he is going to announce. I am just glad to think we don't have to wait till NSD to know something in his own words. Gives us time to get some guys if it is not us. Think it just as easily still be us.

I heard that he pulled out on his visit to us and auburn because him and his mom are tired and expenses would be on them.

Would be really nice to get an unofficial visit from Green, maybe next weekend. Imagine getting all of those recruits on campus together talking about having all of them playing together next year.

In home? Visits? Pshh!!

Just do a Saban and happen to be where DG is at. Bring along all the offensive coaches, Peyton Manning, and Arian Foster. It's just a "bump" right? "We swear it was an accident, we were in the neighborhood looking at mail box construction ideas".

Problem Solved:hi:

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back