'13 VA RB Derrick Green (Michigan commit)

Whatever happened to VN taking a crazy notion and running with it to justify why someone should commit? You guys are going soft on me.

i can see that but at that point just go ahead and pull the trigger and announce, would have a much further reaching impact on recruiting

I agree. I feel the same way about Lawson and North. I would feel the same way about any big time prospect that's being recruited.

Green is from the south. In Michigan they don't have sweet tea. No southerner will go three to four years without sweet tea. This will be the deciding factor.

Vol.

Amen to this! I lived in Michigan for four years. No Chick-fil-A, either. Just Wendy's and McDonald's for the most part. Additionally, there's an apathetic attitude toward football there, honestly. Ann Arbor is way too full of academic geniuses and EXTREME liberals who couldn't care less about football.

Amen to this! I lived in Michigan for four years. No Chick-fil-A, either. Just Wendy's and McDonald's for the most part. Additionally, there's an apathetic attitude toward football there, honestly. Ann Arbor is way too full of academic geniuses and EXTREME liberals who couldn't care less about football.

Other than the 100,000+ who show up on Saturdays, eh?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back