'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been in America 4 months.

Might be a dumb question but does he know a lot about American Football? I mean is he going to be able to pick up coverages and stuff?

I don't know if what he played in Germany was the same as it is here.

What's his football IQ? His highlight tape just focuses on the blitzes for the most part.

Might be a dumb question but does he know a lot about American Football? I mean is he going to be able to pick up coverages and stuff?

What's his football IQ? His highlight tape just focuses on the blitzes for the most part.

Wouldn't be surprised to see JJ at DE. Jmo.

He played FB in Germany and is very fast for his size. He's set to be an EE after only being in America a short time, I'm guessing he's pretty smart. He's already physically ready, The staff has 8 months to get him ready mentally to contribute next fall. Thigpen is VERY high on this kid.

Remember guys Coach Thigpen saw this kid play personally, and said he was the best LB in the country. Great pickup.

BeerNBoobs.jpg

Boom! Cheers and Beers...German style!

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back