'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just joking around too. I personally like to read everybody's post. Babyavi may be the exception but I would never put him on ignore.

I have very few people on ignore. A few rivals trolls and people who simply argue for the sake of arguing. I haven't figured Babyavi yet. He seems like a Vol fan but many of his post make me doubt it.

I have very few people on ignore. A few rivals trolls and people who simply argue for the sake of arguing. I haven't figured Babyavi yet. He seems like a Vol fan but many of his post make me doubt it.

I can't stand it when posters try and pump there chest and act like they are mightier than thou. To me that's babyavi. Ron, POA, and others that bring good info to the board never do that crap and that's why they have my respect.

Jakob Johnson is confirmed to have arrived in Florida today per GatorBait.net

I can't stand it when posters try and pump there chest and act like they are mightier than thou. To me that's babyavi. Ron, POA, and others that bring good info to the board never do that crap and that's why they have my respect.

Agreed. Don't down people that bring info. If you don't like it or where it came from then just ignore it or them.

Jakob Johnson is confirmed to have arrived in Florida today per GatorBait.net

Michael-scott-no-god-no.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Bruin,
This is where negative recruiting is at its finest. I have no doubt that Florida has negative recruited against Tennessee more than any other school. Unfortunately, it has worked. "Hey Jakob, we've had 1 losing season in 30 plus years. Tennessee has had 4 in the last 4 years and hasn't beaten the Gators in 9 years". Still want to go to Tennessee?"

Last edited:
Soooo.... you guys are concerned because Johnson is in Florida and is gonna watch UF get taken behind the woodshed? Not sure you can negative recruit when your team is getting beat by 50 in front of the recruit.

edit: Oh yeah and you're in your 3rd year with the team. That's an important point to make here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I am not worried about this one. Like it has been said this kid hasn't even been in the states very long so let him visit and enjoy. His HC told him not to commit to quickly. Let's just see where this goes before we freak out.

Wonder if he told our coaches this is where he was headed of if they thought he was going to UCF like the media reported.

This guy said right away he would take visits after he committed. Doing EXACTLY what he said he would do. Let this kid have some fun.

Grown men freaking out that a 17 yr old might be visiting another school that's gonna get beat by 40 in a 70% full stadium with a head coach on his way out. Calm down.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back