'14 FL LB Jakob Johnson (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, not offensive, just delaying/cluttering my access to the information I tend to come here for.

I just don't see how my decision to ignore or not ignore any particular poster impacts anyone else, or makes me a baby. I visit this site for my own enjoyment and, luckily, Wickman has given me the ability to tailor it to my own preferences.

I apologize for insinuating you were a baby. Me, I personally think it is but that doesn't make me right. I'm here as much as anyone and there are a lot of things posted by everyone that I don't agree with. I just scroll through that content and it really doesn't bother me or detract from my VN experience but that's just me.

Pretty much, I'd still go see him though. No such thing as too many good players.

I would expect us to go regardless but reports of a complete full court press of visitors for Jackson with no mention of visits to Garrett makes me wonder

I apologize for insinuating you were a baby. Me, I personally think it is but that doesn't make me right. I'm here as much as anyone and there are a lot of things posted by everyone that I don't agree with. I just scroll through that content and it really doesn't bother me or detract from my VN experience but that's just me.

Haha, trust me, I wasn't offended, just thought the idea was funny. Excellent post though, and like you said, to each their own.

Haha, trust me, I wasn't offended, just thought the idea was funny. Excellent post though, and like you said, to each their own.

That's why I like the recruiting forum. You can have a difference of opinion and discussion without calling each other morons.

I would expect us to go regardless but reports of a complete full court press of visitors for Jackson with no mention of visits to Garrett makes me wonder

We have a need for DBs besides Cam Sutton. If we had to choose to full-press one, I'd choose Jackson.

I would expect the full court press with every prospect we would take and are still in the race with

I think we have enough weeks to do that. 1 inhome a night, and we should be gravy for our class this year. I bet we have a focus shift in January.

I think we have enough weeks to do that. 1 inhome a night, and we should be gravy for our class this year. I bet we have a focus shift in January.

I agree there is time but not for Garrett. From his quotes he is very close if not already made his call. If we don't sent the forces in like we are for Jackson that will tell me we have indeed been told we aren't an option.

Actually, if you wanted to use the now woefully outdated associations between IQ scores and cognitive ability, the lowest rung on that ladder was occupied by idiots (IQ of 0-25), followed by imbeciles (IQ of 26-50) and, then, morons (IQ of 51-70) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moron_(psychology).

Looks legit except it is missing the -25 to -1 range which is occupied by candy "fans".

Reactions: 3 people
I bet all the people who put Bruin on ignore are really annoyed about all the people talking about whether Bruin should be put on ignore.

Reactions: 5 people
Im gonna quote every Bruin post so that everyone can share in the joy that is Bruin. :)

I ignored him for that reason alone. So many people have him on ignore, I didn't think it was right to keep quoting him. I pulled him from my ignore list a few days ago but I still won't respond to his posts out of respect for other posters.

I tried several times to have an intervention with him. Many people did. Go perform a post-level search for "Bruin stop". It's hilarious. :)

I know what it's like to constantly see BabyAVI's posts quoted by other people. I always think "Why would anybody respond to that troll?". I'm not comparing Bruin to BabyAVI --- Bruin is much better. He just doesn't know when to quit.

I ignored him for that reason alone. So many people have him on ignore, I didn't think it was right to keep quoting him. I pulled him from my ignore list a few days ago but I still won't respond to his posts out of respect for other posters.

I tried several times to have an intervention with him. Many people did. Go perform a post-level search for "Bruin stop". It's hilarious. :)

I know what it's like to constantly see BabyAVI's posts quoted by other people. I always think "Why would anybody respond to that troll?". I'm not comparing Bruin to BabyAVI --- Bruin is much better. He just doesn't know when to quit.

You ignore anyone that is controversial and MAKE IT KNOWN. Quit being a baby and just ignore without announcing it EVERY SINGLE TIME. What a baby! Grow up!
tumblr_ldignxAbdw1qdezf9o1_400.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
The Good Lord has only Blessed us with 12 such opportunities this year!!!

I for one am going to be glad and rejoice this day we are in!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back