'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Give the kid a break! This is absolutely an understandable delay!

When the kid commits he will instantly be my favorite Vol. He has patiently waited his clearance to being an addition to the class. I respect any kid that wants to be a Vol that badly!

Reactions: 2 people
Give the kid a break! This is absolutely an understandable delay!

When the kid commits he will instantly be my favorite Vol. He has patiently waited his clearance to being an addition to the class. I respect any kid that wants to be a Vol that badly!

It would be understandable if he hadn't already said he'd announce anyway on Twitter if weather delayed it.

This is like his 26th commitment date. It's becoming habit at this point, in spite of mother nature.

It would be understandable if he hadn't already said he'd announce anyway on Twitter if weather delayed it.

This is like his 26th commitment date. It's becoming habit at this point, in spite of mother nature.

I certainly am aware of all of his delays and was the first poster to claim he was being held off by our staff but you know as well as I do this one is very likely mom putting her foot down and demanding a formal kind of event.

No poster would be able to laugh more about another delay than me since I have cAught so much crap over this one but even I am giving the kid the benefit of the doubt here

It is a big day for the young man and his family. He only gets one chance to enjoy the commitment ceremony with his family.

He will be a vol fan favorite for many years.

It is a big day for the young man and his family. He only gets seventeen chances to enjoy the commitment ceremony with his family.

He will be a vol fan favorite for many years.

Fyp.

J/K Big Chuck can announce whenever he wants.

Reactions: 3 people
I personally don't care when he commits as long as he commits to us. I always keep a spare BOOM handy for just such occasions.

I wonder if Jarran Reed is listening to the coaches, and we got an in-home visit with him. If so, maybe that is why there is a delay again...and it may just be his mom wanting something formal.

I wonder if Jarran Reed is listening to the coaches, and we got an in-home visit with him. If so, maybe that is why there is a delay again...and it may just be his mom wanting something formal.

I haven't followed his recruitment that closely, but I'm pretty sure the weather is a legitimate reason for him delaying. I doubt it has anything to do with Jarran Reed.

My guess is he'll reschedule sometime soon and commit.

This will be another great pickup!

He wants to do it at school in formal setting with family. You can't do that when every school in west tn is closed due to winter storm warning and state of emergency

On one hand, I'm growing a little tired of all these delays in his announcement; but on the other hand, this delay is understandable because he wants it be done in a formal ceremony. As Dust10 said, Mother Nature hates us.:crazy:

Wouldn't want to line up against this guy...

322849.jpg

322847.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
It is truly nasty outside here in northwest TN, we had a little bit of freezing rain over night and now it's sleeting mixed with freezing rain. It's supposed to change over to snow at some point. They are predicting widespread power outages, I have a generator sitting in the back of my truck on standby. It's ugly. He made the right decision to postpone.

Reactions: 9 people
It is truly nasty outside here in northwest TN, we had a little bit of freezing rain over night and now it's sleeting mixed with freezing rain. It's supposed to change over to snow at some point. They are predicting widespread power outages, I have a generator sitting in the back of my truck on standby. It's ugly.

So... are you saying Mosley's postponement really means we have a shot at a better recruit and therefore CBJ told him to hold off?

VN Store

Back