'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

So... are you saying Mosley's postponement really means we have a shot at a better recruit and therefore CBJ told him to hold off?

Na man I'm saying he needs to be home and off the streets. The mailman tried to bring me my mail and slid off in the 4 ft deep ditch beside my mailbox and we had to call a wrecker to get em out. If he commits its because bUTch wants him and that's good enough for me.

Bet you wouldn't say that to his face! Those lunch lady arms could butch slap you into the next millennium!

I don't think he meant any disrespect. Lunch Lady is already somewhat of a badass herself. Just imagine her after spending time in a college S&C program.

Attachments

• Chris-Farley-lunch-lady.jpg
    Chris-Farley-lunch-lady.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 610
Reactions: 3 people
Na man I'm saying he needs to be home and off the streets. The mailman tried to bring me my mail and slid off in the 4 ft deep ditch beside my mailbox and we had to call a wrecker to get em out. If he commits its because bUTch wants him and that's good enough for me.

Ha ha. Was only kidding. (I love the way posters skew things on here when the reality matches up exactly with the recruit's explanation). Anyway, the weather sounds miserable. Hang in there.

For y'all that know this kid/have seen him play a lot, how solid is he built?

Looks like a big teddy bear to me..definitely in need of a redshirt year to gain some strength & muscle, amirite?

This is him on his official visit with Hurd and Jacobson

71859968547311e3bce812f5a4d786f6_6.jpg

Mosley, Hurd, Jakob Johnson

He is large.

Between Big C's hair, the vintage UT logo, and the retro filter that pic looks like it could be straight out of the early 90s.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 930
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back