'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

And folks here were fussing with me, as to whether we even want someone his size...or whether he'd get any playing time next fall? There goes that argument :loco:

Yeah, but McCullers is huge. And he ended up being a gentle giant without a mean streak. Hope Mosley turns out to be more intense.

08/2013

Charles-Mosley-on-attack.jpg

Is he eating that guy?!?

Reactions: 3 people
Curious, anyone have/ seen his film? It may be in the forum I just haven't seen it.

Not JMO but TIFWIW

My mom's friend's older sister owns a bakery in Brighton. Apparently an order has come in for two 40 serving cakes to be delivered to mosley's house. Supposedly these will aid him in his decision today. He is very hungry and will have 2 cakes as his lunch around 12:45 Central Standard Time observing Daylight Savings....like I said its not my bakery so I cannot confirm that this decision has been made

Pics of the peanut butter jars or it didn't happen.

Reactions: 1 person
Honestly, all HS DT need a redshirt year. 100% right.

We may not have that luxury for a couple years. Give us two or three great recruiting classes then we may have the horses to stable for a year.

For now, big Charles better put on his big boy pants and prepare to do battle in the trenches.

It is a big day for the young man and his family. He only gets one chance to enjoy the commitment ceremony with his family.

He will be a vol fan favorite for many years.

Yes he will, but he most certainly will not be alone. This class is chugged full of fan favorites.

So is this beast going to be on the OL or DL for us? I figured DL as that is our biggest need but some Tweets to/from him makes me think otherwise.

So is this beast going to be on the OL or DL for us? I figured DL as that is our biggest need but some Tweets to/from him makes me think otherwise.

Almost certainly will be on the DL. Strip is going to do the stuff they did at Michigan. Bigger NT and smaller UT. 5 technique-type strong-side DE. Smallish hybrid DE (LEO).

While a lot of people think Mosley has a lot of potential as a OG, it’s really not what Coach Mahoney does.

VN Store

Back