'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

Almost certainly will be on the DL. Strip is going to do the stuff they did at Michigan. Bigger NT and smaller UT. 5 technique-type strong-side DE. Smallish hybrid DE (LEO).

While a lot of people think Mosley has a lot of potential as a OG, it’s really not what Coach Mahoney does.

Good info. How did that work for Stripling at Michigan? I seriously don't know.

Agreed. But I wonder if Cuonzo would have him run the point like Trae last year if needed.

Shouldn't be needed. Funny story though. A buddy of mine went to the Brighton hs bball game last week and said Mosley played for about 2 minutes. Said he needs to stick with football. No offense big Charles!

Shouldn't be needed. Funny story though. A buddy of mine went to the Brighton hs bball game last week and said Mosley played for about 2 minutes. Said he needs to stick with football. No offense big Charles!

He plays hoops and only gets 2min a game??

Oh wait, my buddy did say he left before the game ended so I guess he could have played more later on.

I just found it odd that a senior elite talented FB player is putting in the time and effort to play another sport and not play much.

I just found it odd that a senior elite talented FB player is putting in the time and effort to play another sport and not play much.

Well seeing as the guy is absolutely huge, I could see it. He's built more for fb. IMO

Last edited:
Good info. How did that work for Stripling at Michigan? I seriously don't know.

Defensive line wasn’t the problem. They had a defense chock full of good players and just couldn’t put things together in 2007. That was the App State nightmare year. There were pitchforks and torches outside the stadium after they went 0-2.

Strip did was send to send Gabe Watson, LaMarr Woodley, and Alan Branch to the NFL. At CMU and Cincinnati he was using lighter guys.

Defensive line wasn’t the problem. They had a defense chock full of good players and just couldn’t put things together in 2007. That was the App State nightmare year. There were pitchforks and torches outside the stadium after they went 0-2.

Strip did was send to send Gabe Watson, LaMarr Woodley, and Alan Branch to the NFL. At CMU and Cincinnati he was using lighter guys.

Good info here. Thanks :hi:

Charles Mosley ‏@BigCharless 1m
Soooo we supposed to have school tomorrow so u know wat that mean??

looks like we get another brick tomorrow

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back