'14 TN OL/DL Charles Mosley (UT Signee 2/5/14)

kid-n-play.gif

BOOOOOM! WELCOME, CHARLES!!

Reactions: 5 people
KAAAAAAAAAAAAA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!
Congrats, Big Charles! :fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

“I love my state. I love Knoxville. I love the coaching staff up there. I love everything Coach (Butch) Jones has got going,” said Mosley, a four-star prospect who’s ranked by 247Sports as the nation’s No. 227 overall prospect and No. 18 defensive tackle in the 2014 class.

“It’s a great school to be a part of, representing the Power ‘T,’ representing Tennessee — my state. It’s going to be good. A lot of folks are going to have to be worried. We’ve got a lot of talent coming in. (Jones) said I’m the missing piece to it all. It’s going to turn up on everybody, the SEC. Tennessee is going to be feared again.”

“Everything he says, I’m buying into it,” Mosley said. “Everything he says, he shows his actions, with players and everything. Go to practice and watch them practice and all that. I mean, everything he says, he does. He’s a man of his word. That’s what I like about him.

“Everything he said he was going to do, he’s been truthful about it and it has happened. I know they’re not going to a bowl game and stuff this year, and that’s not bothering me at all, because he told me it was going to be this type of year. He had a feeling, so he’s just ready for the next bunch to come in to get everything rolling. Coach Jones is a great coach, and I believe in what he’s doing.”

Reactions: 17 people
On Coach Strip:

“Coach Strip’, he’s a wonderful coach,” Mosley said. “I will be playing defense there, so a great coach will be coaching me along the way, hopefully, to show me how to be a better man and all that and hopefully go to the league. I know I’m in good hands, and I trust him. My mother trusts him. My dad trusts him.

“That’s the biggest part — as long as my mother trusted them. That’s my thing: If she didn’t like Tennessee, I wouldn’t be considering them. ... She likes Tennessee. When we went to the Vanderbilt game, she was cheering the whole time. It’s just a great program to be a part of.”

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back