#16 LSU vs South Carolina

LSU looks not very well coached and the players seem to have no fight just going through the motions.

I did training in sc multiple times. Plenty of friends who are sc fans, and we've been texting throughout this game. We all agree that lsu looks like they're phoning it in. Very uninspired football.

I think I read Norvell's is $86 million. Between Norvell, Kelly, and the buyer's remorse in College Station I wonder if this leads to shorter contracts for head coaches? Seems like a lot of programs getting burned here lately
Nah, they just pass the costs on to fans in ticket, concessions and merchandise prices.

Weird hire, weird guy.
LSU is a program I think would be like Animal House, just Louisiana-style. So, not fun.
Hard to figure who can bridle that stallion.
Les did well. I suspect they will be wishing for his success before long.

Kind of like when Nebraska thought they could do better than Bo Pelini. All he did was win 9 games in 4 seasons and 10 in 3 seasons. He never won less than 9 games with the Huskers. 66 wins in 7 seasons
Kiffin. Better than average chance, after what the first three weeks of the season have shown, FLA St, FLA and possibly LSU “MIGHT” all be conducting coaching searches. Kiffin could very well be in play at LSU. Both his and LSU’s personalities seem like they align somewhat.

Reactions: SpookyAction
Kiffin. Better than average chance, after what the first three weeks of the season have shown, FLA St, FLA and possibly LSU “MIGHT” all be conducting coaching searches. Kiffin could very well be in play at LSU. Both his and LSU’s personalities seem like they align somewhat.
Sucks to be an ole Miss fan knowing that your coach has one foot out the door. Hard to enjoy a good season.

LSU really needs to stop scheduling Power 5teams in the opening weekend because they keep embarrassing the SEC year in and year out with it. They are obviously not like Georgia (or Vandy) who wins their opening games against Power 5 teams.

VN Store

Back